|Aahana Kumra Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||1 May 1985|
Aahana Kumrah is an Indian actress and model, widely recognized for appearing in Sony Entertainment Television’s war (2014) with Amitabh Bachchan for playing the important role of his daughter as well as her lead part in the TV series Agent Raghav – Crime Branch (2015), followed by lead roles in various films Queen of Hearts (2016). She is the recipient of several accolades such as a nomination for the Star Screen Awards for “Best Supporting Role – Female” in 2018. Ahana has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
she went to La Martiniere Girls College in Lucknow. he then ran Mary Immaculate Girls High School in Mumbai. He obtained degrees in commerce and economics and a commercial advertising diploma HR College, Mumbai. Even after that, she had realized that a desk job would not suit her and so she joined the first batch of Whistling Woods International School of Acting To hone his talent to study acting and graduate from the institute.
- father – Sushil Kumra
- Mother – Shivani Kumra
She is represented by Word Talent Agency.
5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- cheerful smile
- thick eyebrows
She has appeared in advertisements for many brands such as Garnier Fairness CreamAnd Reliance Internet.
Aahana Kumra Favorite Things
- idea of romance – did not like to smother in bed, order food and watch together and never go out
Source , times of India
Aahana Kumra Facts
- She grew up in Lucknow and shifted to Mumbai as a child.
- She has revealed that she was inclined towards acting since childhood, started acting from school and had a deep connection with theatre. Soon after she shifted to Mumbai, she started visiting Prithvi Theater And fell in love with the theater.
- Ahana has said that it was a privilege for her to work with Mr Bachchan and she learned a lot from him about acting as well as work ethic. He saw that he had to pay close attention to the task at hand, be honest and fix the part, taking it one step at a time. She wakes up every morning focused, goes to work, and tries to give her best. He believes that if an artist is true to his art, it reflects in his performance.
- She has admitted that she would never have known if she didn’t go to film school 2001: A Space Odyssey either Clockwork Orange, Aahana would be watching only Indian and mainstream Hollywood movies and thinking of having only cinema but her formal education in acting opened her eyes. She has said that she has been to Russia often because her father lives in Moscow and has enjoyed watching her. Bolshoi There, along with other artists. She recalled that when she was in Japan, she saw sumo wrestlers and was fascinated to find them as an art form.
Featured image by Aahana S. Kumra/Instagram