|amir ali quick info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth
||September 1, 1977|
Aamir Ali is an Indian actor and model, widely recognized for appearing in several films such as what is going on? (2002) and for starring in several TV shows including of the palaces that lived (2006–2007). Aamir has got more than 750k followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Aamir Ali Malik
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He’s gone American University,
5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
He has dated –
- Sanjeeda Sheikh (2012-2022) – He tied the knot with actress and dancer Sanjeeda on 2 March 2012. They lived happily for a few years before facing problems later. In 2020, they separated and filed for divorce, which was finalized in January 2022. During their time together, they welcomed a daughter, Ayra Ali, who was reportedly born via surrogacy.
Caste / Ethnicity
He has appeared in commercials for various brands including Bajaj Scooters, Aptech Computer, Maruti Zen, Talab, Nescafe, Mahindra Rodeo, Chevrolet, BSNL, And Videocon d2h.
Aamir Ali Favorite Things
- holiday destinations – Goa, Dubai, London have found them extremely chill and beautiful, and the experience of being there is wonderful
Source , IndiaForums.com
Aamir Ali Facts
- He loves Sufi songs.
- He has never been a brand-conscious individual, having considered the comfort factor as the most important factor.
- Aamir has found Bandra and Bangkok to be a good place to shop from clothes to footwear. However, if he has dropped out of filming and found something he liked, he just picked it up. He is also fond of shopping in boutiques. They have thought that women are lucky when it comes to street shopping as they are flooded with options but they have noticed that there is hardly anything good on the streets for men.
- He has often been found hanging out at a friend’s place in Bandra.
- He has enjoyed watching TV shows like his Bhaskar Bharti And save me from this forest,
- Aamir has admitted that being a father to his daughter has changed him a lot, making him more grounded.
- He has confirmed that the pandemic has taught him that people should always be happy and try to remain calm regardless of the situation.
- He has revealed that he has loved working in Naxalbari Due to his role being out of his comfort zone, which led him to first attend a workshop to help him get into the character.
- Ali believes that love means being true to oneself and one’s feelings, being extremely caring and having immense trust in each other.
- She has enjoyed sticking to one perfume and trying different perfumes instead and changing brands every 3 months.
- He has revealed that he used to be a very night person but has tried to be more of a day person. He wants to be fit for any role that comes his way and has tried to achieve the kingdom by keeping himself busy with gym as well as sports. He is also longing to start doing yoga especially for peace of mind.
Featured image by Amir Ali / Instagram