|Aditi Prabhudheva Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Date of birth||13 January 1990|
|eye color||dark brown|
Aditi Prabhudheva is an Indian actress known for her appearance as Parimala Dhairyam More Parijat Inn in 2017 Market in 2019.
name at birth
Davangere, Karnataka, India
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Aditi earned a degree in engineering and later went on to pursue a degree in Masters of Bachelor of Arts.
- father – Prabhu Deva (Dance choreographer, film director, producer, actor)
- siblings – she has a brother.
- other Mugur Sundar (Paternal Grandfather) (Dance Choreographer), Mahadevamma Sundar (Paternal Grandmother), Raju Sundaram (Paternal Uncle) (Dance Choreographer, Actor, Director), Nagendra Prasad (Paternal Uncle) (Dance Choreographer, Actor)
5 feet 6 inches or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
Through her social media, Aditi has endorsed or promoted various brands, which include –
Facts of Aditi Prabhudheva
- He was born and brought up in Karnataka.
- His father Prabhu Deva is a well-known choreographer.
- She acted as Parimala in her first theatrical film Dhairyam In 2017, with the likes of Ajay Rao, P. Ravi Shankar, Sadhu Kokila and Jai Jagdish. Earlier, Aditi was cast as Kamali in her first TV show gundayan hendi in 2016.
- One of the first posts that Aditi uploaded on her Instagram account was on July 20, 2015.
- She joined the YouTube community on June 30, 2022 with her self-titled channel. One of the earliest uploaded videos on his account was on July 1, 2022. it was titled a day of craft || Clay Art || DIY Home Decoration || Lifestyle || Aditi Prabhudheva ||,
- Some of the most viewed videos on her YouTube channel as of December 2022 were Must watch full video ️ Need all your love and support, My village, my love Part – 1 | Indian Rural Life | village girl Aditi Prabhudheva |, My village, my love Part – 2 | Indian Rural Life | village girl Aditi Prabhudheva |And my grandparents house North Karnataka Village house || Aditi Prabhudheva || lifestyle,
Featured image by Aditi Prabhudheva / Instagram