Brazilian actress Alessandra Vidal de Negreiros Negrini is famous in Brazil for her appearances in telenovelas and films. She made her television debut after portraying Clara in the film Olho no Olho. Her first cinematic role was as Lia in the film Four Days in September.
|Full Name||alessandra negrini|
|Date of birth||August 29, 1970|
|birth place||São Paulo, Brazil|
Alessandra Negrini Biography
alessandra negrini Was born on August 29, 1970 in Sao Paulo. Alessandra is the daughter of engineer Luiz Eduardo Osorio Negrini and academician Neusa Vidal de Negreiros, derived from André Vidal de Negreiros. She has a brother named Paulo Roberto, who spent his infancy and youth in Santos. When she was 18, she enrolled in a theatrical course and was called to test at Red Globo.
Alessandra Negrini Height, Weight
He 5 feet 6 inches tall. He weighs around 54 kg. She has lovely hot black eyes and black locks. There is no information about her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps etc.
- His first television appearance was in the telenovela Olho no Olho, Antonio Calmón. In 1995, she appeared in the mini-series Engraçadinha… Seus Amores e Seus Pecados, based on the writings of Nelson Rodriguez.
- She began her role in 2000 as Isabel Olinto in the highly acclaimed miniseries A Fife, a tribute to 500 years in Brazil. In April of that year, she was featured on the cover of the Brazilian edition of Playboy magazine because of her erotic appeal. About his role in the miniseries.
- On February 3, 2000, Negrini was jailed in Leblon with their three-year-old son, Antonio, for a Sleepy Hollow screening, which was graded 18+ by the Brazilian advisory rating system.
- In 2002, Negrini won an award for her performance as the villainous Selma in the recording of Euclides Marinho’s book Desjos de Müller.
- In 2003, she appeared as Rapunzel in the children’s program Stio do Picapou Amarello. In 2004 he had an appearance in the soap opera Celebridade, Gilberto Braga. She saw segments of Os Credors and A Gavota in the theatre, where she traveled to Europe, Canada and Japan.
- In 2006, she appeared as socialite Ydda Schidmut in the miniseries JK, which told the life of Jusselino Kubitschek.
- She appeared in the soap series Paraiso Tropical in 2007. The actress portrayed twin sisters Paula and Tas in the narrative. In the same year, she debuted Cleopatra, Julio Bresson, for which she received the Festival de Brasil Best Actress Award. In 2008, he starred in two additional films: Julio Bresson’s A Erva do Rato and Mauro Mendonca Filho’s No Retrovisor.
- In 2010, Negrini returned to television to appear in the programs SOS Emergência and As Cariocas.
- In 2011, Negrini returned to the stage with Karin Rodrigues to perform Edward Albee’s piece, A Senhora de Dubuque. O Abismo also appeared in the films Predo and Tokyosho.
- She appeared in a revised version of the drama A Proposito di Senhorita Julia in 2012. The story takes place in Brazil at the beginning of the twenty-first century. In the same year, she played the role of opera diva Katrina Ribeiro in Lado a Lado.
- Alessandra replaced Mayu Pedasinho de Cho in the 2014 adaptation of Rui Vilhena’s book Boogie Oogie. It is in the poster for the work A Volta ao Lar directed by Regina Duarte from October to December 2017.
- In 2018, the televised version of the villain Susannah from the book Orgulho e Paixo reappears. The character works for Juliette (Gabriella Duarte), a woman who has become rich on coffee and will go to any lengths to become as powerful as Juliet.
Alessandra Negrini net worth in 2022
Alessandra Negrini’s net worth or income is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. Her major job as a TV actress has earned her a lot of money.
alessandra negrinis husband, marriage
From 1998 to 1999, Negrini was married to actor Murillo Bencio. Actor Antonio Bencio is their only child. From 2001 to 2008, she was married to singer Otto, with whom she had a daughter, Bettina (born in 2003).