|Alina Kabaeva Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||12 May 1983|
Alina Kabaeva is a Russian politician, media executive and former rhythmic gymnast, widely acknowledged as one of the greatest rhythmic gymnasts of all time. During her highly skilled career, she won 2 medals Olympic Games (1 ‘Gold’ and 1 ‘Bronze’), 14 medals in Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships (9 ‘Gold’, 3 ‘Silver’, and 2 ‘Bronze’), 21 medals in Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships (15 ‘Gold’, 3 ‘Silver’, and 3 ‘Bronze’), 3 ‘Gold’ medals European Team Gymnastics Championshipsover 6 medals Fig (Federation Internationale de Gymnastics) world cup final (5 ‘Gold’ and 1 ‘Silver’), and 6 medals Rhythmic Gymnastics Grand Prix Final (4 ‘Gold’, 1 ‘Silver’, and 1 ‘Bronze’). She retired from the sport in 2007 and later that year, she became a member of the game. state dumaThe lower house of the Federal Assembly of Russia, a position it held until 2014. In September 2014, she was appointed chairman of the board of directors. national media groupThe largest Russian media conglomerate.
name at birth
Alina Maratovna Kabaeva
Lena, the Most Elastic Woman in Russia, the Secret First Lady
Tashkent, Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
Alina had attended Russian State University of Tourism and Servicea public university (in Russia and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States countries) which provides higher education in tourism and services studies in the mid-2000s. After that, he. studied at Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sports and HealthA university in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Politician, Media Executive, Rhythmic Gymnast (Retd)
- father – Marat Kabayev (soccer coach, former professional football player)
- Mother – Lyubov Kabaeva (former basketball player)
- siblings – Lyasana ‘Laysan’ Kabaeva (Younger Sister) (General Director of a real estate agency, former Judge of Almayevsk City Court in Tatarstan, a Republic of Russia)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com Alina Kabaeva had a net worth of $10 million.
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
lover / spouse
Alina has dated –
- David Museliani (2002-2005) – Alina started dating a policeman named David Museliani in 2002. They got engaged in 2004, but had parted ways by 2005.
- Vladimir Putin – In April 2008, a Russian newspaper reported Moskovsky correspondent Told that Alina was engaged to Russian politician Vladimir Putin, who was then the President of Russia. The story was denied and the newspaper was closed. However, in later years, the status of this relationship became the subject of intense speculation all over the world. Alina was among the 6 Russian torchbearers selected to carry Olympic Flame during the 2014 Sochi opening ceremony winter Olympics, His selection caused controversy in the international media due to his alleged ties with Putin. In March 2015, she was reported to have given birth to a daughter in Ticino, Switzerland. In 2019, she reportedly gave birth to twin sons in Moscow. swiss newspaper Sonntagszeitung In 2022 it was reported that a Swiss gynecologist of Russian origin had assisted in both births. The report alleged that the first was born to a boy in 2015 and the second to another boy in 2019 and both were Putin’s sons. After the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, United States Department of the Treasury sanctions were proposed against him. However, the United States government withdrew those sanctions to avoid further escalation of tensions between Russia and the United States, given its alleged ties to Putin.
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Tatar descent on her father’s side and Russian descent on her mother’s side.
- toned physique
- middle parted, long, straight hair
- cheerful smile
- glowing face
Facts of Alina Kabaeva
- Alina, because of her father’s sports career, spent her childhood between different cities in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Russia.
- In 2001, he was featured in the Japanese samurai film, red shadowPerforming a gymnastics routine.
- He was featured on the cover of the January 2011 edition. Vogue Russia,
- In 2015, she was an honorary guest in Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships Held in Stuttgart, Germany.
- In 2017, she was official fig rhythmic gymnastics ambassador Feather Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships Held in Pesaro, Italy.
Featured image by Alina Kabaeva/Instagram