|amrita prakash quick info|
|height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Date of birth||12 May 1987|
Amrita Prakash is an Indian actress and model, who is widely recognized for starring in several Bollywood as well as Malayalam films such as someone is in my heart (2005) and Manjupoloru Penkutty (2004), respectively. He has also been featured in several TV shows like Sony TV’s acclaimed shows Patiala Babes (2020). Amrita has more than 90k followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
he attended Mithibai College below Mumbai University and earned a master’s degree in commerce and business administration.
5 feet 6 inches or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
lover / spouse
She has dated –
- Vivan Deesen – Rumor
Caste / Ethnicity
She often dyes her hair in different colors.
- sharp features
- cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several labels such as plix, She has acted in several commercials, with her first appearance being for a local footwear company in Kerala. After that, during her childhood, she was featured in commercials for various major brands, including ooze, gives ruffles, Glucon-DAnd Dabur, she’s been the face of lifebuoy soap Packaging for more than two years. After growing up, she has been a part of commercials for many labels such as SunsilkAnd Gitt’s Processed Foods,
Amrita Prakash Favorite Things
Source , instagram
amrita prakash facts
- He started his acting career at the age of four with advertising.
- Amrita has admitted that being a child artist, she sometimes feels like she is missing a normal childhood. She often got annoyed when she was followed by people all the time and longed for some privacy. However, she has realized that with every good there is a necessary evil, and is grateful to receive love and praise from others.
- She has recalled that she had to learn to balance her work while studying. She would be busy shooting for almost 17 hours a day and her college authorities did not give her any concessions to make things easy. Whenever she got time from her work, she tried her best to keep in touch with academics.
- Amrita has said that working with Vivaan Dsena has been her most enjoyable experience. She has confirmed that Vivaan and herself had a great friendship and turned into a very special friendship. He said that he had been extremely mischievous with her, always treated him like his younger brother, and not even like a female co-star. He continued to prank her and harass her.
- She has revealed that she shares one of the closest bonds on the planet with her father. They both lead very busy lives traveling constantly, yet, they have managed to make the most of their time together, in unique ways. She shares a love for star-gazing with her father, for whom he also gifted her a telescope on her birthday. She has recalled that it was a lot of fun planning with her to get out of Mumbai and set up a telescope somewhere on the outskirts of the city.
Featured image by Amrita Prakash / Instagram