|Anika Kabir Shokh Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||25 October 1993|
|Husband or wife||Atiqur Rahman John|
Anika Kabir Shokho is a Bangladeshi actress, model, dancer and entrepreneur, widely recognized for appearing in various films, including: Say no you are immortal (2010) and many TV shows like Drama Serials house full (2009).
name at birth
Anika Kabir Shokho
She has studied fashion design.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Entrepreneur
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
lover / spouse
She has dated –
- niloy alamgir (2016-2017) – She tied the knot with Niloy Alamgir in 2016. They got divorced in 2017
- Atiqur Rahman John (2020-Present) – She married Atiqur Rahman John in 2020.
Comment They have a child named Anahita Rehman Alif.
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Bangladeshi origin.
She often dyes her hair in different colors.
- big and expressive eyes
- thick eyebrows
- mole under his lips
- pierced nose
She has appeared in commercials for many brands like bd gura moshola, euro lemon, toshin fanAnd banglalinkHas been a brand ambassador for the latter and has become popular through her performances in Bangladeshi media banglalink country television advertisement.
Anika Kabir Shokh Favorite Things
Source , TheDailyStar.net
Anika Kabir Shokh Facts
- She started her modeling career in 2002.
- Her journey in the media industry started with dance when she was seen through her dance performances. She did not originally intend to work in the media. However, things changed when her popularity grew through her work in TV commercials.
- Anika has said that the reason she didn’t do commercials, movies and TV shows together was because she believed she needed to excel in each area before moving on to the next, otherwise she would learn. May not have been growing properly as an actor. Thus she first focused completely on TV commercials until she was successful in achieving her goal. Soon after, she started performing on the small screen. She added that she did her first film Say no you are immortal when she was still a novice in the field.
- Working in TV shows and films, Shokh has noticed a significant difference in both the mediums. She has seen that a film has a huge budget to play with which a program on the small screen usually does not. She has also observed that in television shows, acting mistakes are often tightly packed along with the story and scenes, but this can never happen in movies. She has also realized that a film will remain as a record that people will not forget easily, which is not the case with a program on the small screen. He has considered one movie worth ten TV shows.
- Anika has been an entrepreneur and has run an online boutique named Shokh. by Hangar, where she has provided clothes which she designed herself. She has recalled that from the time she was young, she was passionate about dancing as well as designing, and she used to design her own clothes whenever she got the chance. She’s loved how keeping her business online has saved her from the hassles of running a physical store that she won’t be able to devote the time to.
Featured image by Anika Kabir Shokh / Instagram