|Asha Bhat Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||5 September 1992|
|eye color||dark brown|
Asha Bhati She is an Indian model, actress and beauty pageant contestant who came into limelight in 2014, when she became the first Indian to win. Miss Supranational Pageant, an annual international women’s beauty pageant that began in 2009. In this event, she also won the ‘Best Talent’ award and was runner-up in the ‘Best National Dress’ competition. Earlier that year, he had attended Miss Diva 2014second edition of Miss Divaan event that is a part of Femina Miss India pageant which mainly selects the representatives of India miss universe, one of the ‘Big Four’ major international beauty pageants. there, he won Miss Diva Supranational 2014 title that qualified him to participate Miss Supranational 2014 Tamasha She also won the ‘Miss Congeniality’, ‘Miss Beautiful Smile’ and ‘Miss Fascinating’ awards at the event. Asha has starred in a 2019 Hindi-language action-adventure film Wild and 2021 Kannada language action thriller film Roberto,
name at birth
Bhadravati, Shivamogga, Karnataka, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Asha had attended St. Charles English High School In his hometown Bhadravati. After graduating high school, he had his pre-university education PU College of Alva In Vidyagiri, Moodbidri, Karnataka.
After that, she was involved in National School of Engineering College (RVCE), an autonomous private technical co-educational college in Bengaluru, Karnataka. He did his bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering from there.
model, actress, beauty pageant contestant
- father Subrahmanya Bhat (Medical Laboratory Technician)
- Mother – Shyamala Bhat (medical laboratory technician)
- siblings – Akshata Bhat (Older Sister) (Pediatrician)
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- slim frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- charming smile
- glowing face
Asha Bhat Facts
- when she was studying in PU College of AlvaAsha had nominated for National Cadet Corps (NCC), the youth wing of the Indian Armed Forces as a tri-service organization open to school and college students on a voluntary basis. During his time there, he was selected to participate in republic day campWhich is held every year from 1st January to 29th January at Garrison Parade Ground, Delhi Cantt. over 2,000 NCC Selected cadets from all over India participate in the camp.
- That 2009. was also a member of NCC delegation from SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, a regional intergovernmental organization and geopolitical union of South Asian states including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) Countries that visited Sri Lanka’s Military Academy and won the All-rounder Award which was presented by the then President of Sri Lanka Mahinda Rajapaksa.
- Feather Miss Supranational 2014 Her dress for the contest, the ‘National Costume’ contest, was designed by internationally acclaimed fashion designer and beauty pageant mentor Melvin Noronha.
- In May 2015, he co-judged the grand finale of Miss Grand Thailand And the winner of the event was crowned.
- In parallel with her acting and modeling career, she runs an NGO named Astra Foundation,
Featured image by Asha Bhat / Instagram