|Aiza Khan Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Date of birth||15 January 1991|
|eye color||dark brown|
Ayeza Khan is a Pakistani actress and model known for her work cold weather (2012), incomplete women (2013), my kind (2014), was two steps away (2014), dear afzali (2014), what did you drink (2016), love hates you (2017), no moon rakhi (2018), Yaariyan (2019), and i have you (2019).
name at birth
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
From 2015 to 2016, she earned a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Studio Art from Newports Institute of Communications and Economics,
- father — Riza Yilmazi
- siblings Hiba Khan (Sister), Arham Khan (Brother), Wasif Khan (Brother)
5 feet 2 inches or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
lover / spouse
Aija has dated –
- Danish Taimur (2006-Present) – Actor and model Danish Taimur started dating each other in 2006 and tied the knot on 29 October 2014. The couple opened up about the year they began dating. a new subhash Sometime back on A-plus with Farah. Aiza further mentioned meeting through a social media site. Together, they have 2 children – a daughter named Hurain Taimur (b. 2015) and a son named Ryan Taimur (b. 2017).
Caste / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to wear a pair of hazel and gray lenses.
- thick eyebrows
- almond shaped eyes
- thin lips
Ayeza has appeared in advertisements for many brands like –
- cream cheese
- Paragon Developers
- Shahi Foods
- handsome warid
- dairy Milk
- Faiza Beauty Cream
- Bundu Khan Sweets
Ayeza Khan Favorite Things
Source , geo news
Ayza Khan Facts
- Khan was 18 years old when she made her debut as an actress in the TV show what you met As Shehna in 2009.
- While in school, Ayza participated in the Pantene Shine Princess beauty pageant and came out as the first runner up. Shortly after that, she began working as a model for telecommunications commercials.
- One of the first posts Ayeza uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 2, 2016.
- His TV credits include over 2 dozen shows, some of which were dear afzali, Teri Meri Love Story, no moon rakhi, graceful, love hates you, missing, in hidingAnd when we wed,
- Over the years, she has won several awards including Lux Style Awards, Hum Awards and Pakistan International Screen Awards.
Featured image by Ayeza Khan / Instagram