|Ayman Mohyeldin Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Date of birth||April 18, 1979|
|Husband or wife||kenza phoratic|
Ayman Mohyeldin is an American journalist who started her career working for a multinational news-based pay-TV channel CNN and international news channels funded by the Qatari government al Jazeera, he had joined NBC News in 2011 and hosted several shows on the US news-based pay-TV cable channel msnbc such as first look, an early-morning show; And Ayman Mohyeldin reports (Originally MSNBC Live with Ayman Mohyeldin), a weekday afternoon show. His program in September 2022 ayman Weekend evening spot was given. During his career, he covered major political events in the Middle East, including the trial of Iraq’s ousted President Saddam Hussein, the 2005 Sharm el-Sheikh resort bombing, the first multi-candidate Egyptian election in 2005. The 2008–09 Gaza War, the Arab Spring, the 2011 Egyptian Revolution and the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict.
name at birth
New York City, New York, United States
Ayman had participated North Cobb High School, a public school in Kennesaw, Georgia. After graduating high school, he joined American UniversityChartered research university by a private consortium in Washington, DC
there, he had earned a Bachelor of arts Degree in International Relations with a focus on the European Union. he later received a master of Arts Degree in International Politics with a focus on Peace and Conflict Resolution.
His undergraduate thesis, titled ‘The News Media Paradigm in the War on Terrorism’, was accepted in 2002. International Association of Media Researchers Conference,
- father – Medhat Mohyeldin (public accountant)
- Mother – Abla Avvadi
- siblings – Ahmed Mohyeldin (Older Brother) (Resident Neurosurgeon) Ohio State University Wexner Medical Centerformer professional football player Atlanta Silverbacks,
- other – Dora Bouchoucha Forti (mother-in-law) (film producer), Kamel Forti (father-in-law) (radiologist), Maleke Forti (Sister-in-law), Mohamed Forti (Grandfather) (cardiologist), Pioneer of heart transplant surgery in Tunisia), Michelle Rowley ( Grandmother)
5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Ayman has dated –
- kenza phoratic (2016-Present) – Ayman married Tunisian-French model Kenza Forti on April 26, 2016 in an intimate ceremony in Marietta, Georgia. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Dora Forti Mohyaldin (b. March 12, 2017) and a son named Idris Forti Mohyaldin (b. 2019).
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of Egyptian ancestry on his father’s side and Palestinian ancestry on his mother’s side.
- light stocky frame
- short hair
- friendly smile
- often have a thick beard
Ayman Mohyeldin Facts
- Born in Cairo, Egypt, Ayman’s family moved to the United States at the age of 5.
- He started his journalism career from here. NBC, as a desk assistant for their Washington DC bureau. His first major work came shortly after the events of 9/11.
- He lived in Iraq as a foreign news producer between 2003 and 2005. CNN, He was among the first Western journalists to be handed over to Iraq’s ousted President Saddam Hussein and allowed to report on the trial.
- In February 2011, he was arrested while trying to enter Tahrir Square, while covering the Egyptian revolution.
Ayman Mohyeldin / Instagram . featured image by