|BA Santiago Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth||February 17, 1990|
|eye color||dark brown|
b santiago is a Filipino actor, model and beauty queen. She was crowned Miss International 2013 on December 17, 2013, and had previously been crowned Binibinning Pilipinas International 2013. In addition, B Santiago Pilipinas was a 2011 Mutia NG title holder, representing the Filipino community in Canada.
B Rose Montarde Santiago
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
B. Santiago received his high school education liseo de masbate In Masbet City, Philippines.
Later, she enrolled in York UniversityA public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where he studied communication.
actor, model, beauty queen
- father — Paul Valencia Santiago
- Mother — Ophelia Montarde
- siblings – He has 2 younger siblings.
BA Santiago is signed with –
- Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc.
- star magic
- Viva Artist Agency
- Elite Model Management
5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
lover / spouse
B Santiago has dated –
- Mark Nasho (2013-Present) – She started going out with Mark Nash in March 2013.
Caste / Ethnicity
B Santiago is of Filipino descent.
- tall stature
- charming smile
B Santiago has done endorsement work for brands such as fruit magic,
B. Santiago Facts
- She was born in Muntinlupa and then relocated to Catingen, Masbet, where she grew up under the care of her grandparents.
- She was 15 when her family moved to Canada.
- B Santiago dedicated her Miss International 2013 crown to the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
- During her reign as Miss International 2013, she traveled to Japan and Myanmar for charity work with the International Cultural Association.
- She was cast as Ms. Philippines in the 2015 action comedy film beauty and the bestie, Vice Ganda, starring Coco Martin, James Reed and Nadine Lustre. The film became the third highest-grossing Filipino film of all time.
- In November 2016, Bea Santiago played the role of Claire in an episode titled Playhouse Television situation comedy series A1 as a ‘yo’,
- After experiencing “multiple migraines”, she was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease in 2018. In December of the same year, she revealed that she had experienced kidney failure and began dialysis at Toronto General Hospital in Canada. Subsequently, B. Santiago also needed a transplant.
Featured image by Presidential Communications Operations Office / Government of the Philippines / Public Domain