|Cameron Green Quick Info|
|height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Date of birth||3 June 1999|
Cameron Green is an Australian professional cricketer who has represented his country in the Test match format primarily as an all-rounder. Till February 2022, he also played an ODI against India in December 2020. In the Australian domestic circuit, he has played for his home state Western Australia (2016–17–present) in all 3 formats. In bbl (Big Bash League), he’s out Perth Scorchers (2018-19-present).
name at birth
Cameron Donald Green
Of green colour
Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- father — Gary Green
- Mother – Bee Tracy
- siblings – Bella Green (Younger Sister) (Basketball Player)
He is represented by DSEG Worldwide, Sports, Media and Entertainment Management Agency, Hampton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 42 – Test matches, One Day Internationals (ODIs)
- 31 – Western Australia (Australian domestic cricket), Perth Scorchers (BBL)
6 feet 6 inches or 198 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Cameron has dated –
- Emily Redwood (2019-present)
Caste / Ethnicity
- toned physique
- giant frame
- side, wavy hair
- friendly smile
- clean shaven look
Cameroon is sponsored by –
- Grey-Nicole Australia/New Zealand
- asics australia
Cameron Green Facts
- What did Cameron, a prodigy boy, play for? Subiaco-Florette Cricket Club When he was just 10 years old, in the 2009–10 season in the Under-13 league. he had made his waka (Western Australian Cricket Association) made his first-class debut at the age of just 16.
- While he was still a schoolboy, he earned a rookie contract with Western Australia prior to the 2016–17 season. Sheffield Shield After (the major domestic first-class cricket competition in Australia) he scored 82 runs per innings with the bat and took 20 wickets with the ball in 8 matches in the Under-19 National League.
- He made his first-class debut for Western Australia in February 2017 Sheffield Shield, He made an immediate impact with a 5/24 spell in that match against Tasmania.
- His first 30 first-class wickets came at an impressive average of just 22.53, but a fracture in his back severely limited his bowling for years to come. He did not play any first-class cricket in the 2017-18 season and spent the winter of 2018 here cricket australia(governing body for sports in the country) national performance center in Brisbane.
- He scored his maiden first-class century during 2019-20 Sheffield Shield weather. In that match, he scored an unbeaten 87 and an unbeaten 121, helping his team achieve a highly unexpected draw against Queensland. He scored 2 more centuries that summer before recording a career-best score of 197 against New South Wales.
- He made his Test debut against India in December 2020. Although he was on the selectors’ radar for a few months, his inclusion in the national Test team’s playing XI gained momentum after scoring a century for Australia A in a warm-up match against the touring Indian team just before the Test series. was. ,
- In March 2021, he scored his maiden double century (251 runs) in first-class cricket in a game against Queensland during 2020-21. Sheffield Shield weather.
Featured image by Cameron Green / Instagram