|Carter Cruise Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||24 April 1991|
carter cruise is an American DJ, singer, music producer, model and former Er*tick actress, who starred in several adult films/videos before pursuing a career as a DJ/singer. She is known for her work in extreme films that explore issues of female subjugation and consent.
name at birth
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Carter was done homeschooled had attended during and after his childhood Carey High School In Carey, North Carolina. In 2009, after graduating high school, she joined East Carolina University, a public research university in Greenville, North Carolina. She was there majoring in psychology and pre-law, but left the course in late 2013 to pursue a full-time career in the adult film industry.
DJ, Singer, Music Producer, Model, Er*tik Actress (Retd.)
He is represented by Jacobi Nations, Manager and Booking Agent, Lippman Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 feet 4 inches or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
lover / spouse
Carter has dated –
- Spencer Stambaugh (2016-present)
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Cherokee and Welsh descent.
- small frame
- center parted, shoulder length, wavy hair
- friendly smile
- radiant face
- He has an inscription tattooed on his right forearm
- He has another tattoo near his right wrist
Carter Cruise Facts
- Carter’s first job was working at a local Bruegger(a bagel-based restaurant chain) outlet for 3 weeks when she was in high school. Before becoming a full-time adult film star, he also worked as a lifeguard and as a the hooters (an American restaurant chain) Girl.
- She made her P*rhenographic debut in August 2013 after being signed by a Florida-based talent agency east coast talent, Although her first agent had advised her to introduce herself to older men, she had made a conscious decision to establish her brand for both male and female college students.
- In a 2014 interview for the online edition of cosmopolitan Magazine, she had stated that she did not originally intend to go to college, but did so only to continue a relationship with a man she was dating. She also mentioned that working in the p*rn industry was the first step in her career journey and that she was doing it to develop the connections that would help her lay the foundation for other creative things like writing, acting, music and fashion. could help. She wanted to join in.
- She had moved to Los Angeles in March 2014 and signed up with spegler girlsAn American talent management agency for p*rnographic actresses in June 2014. Later that month, he was featured on the ‘Fresh’ issue. AvniAn American trade magazine covering the adult video industry.
- In 2015, she became the second artist to win AVN Awards in the ‘Best New Starlet’ and ‘Best Actress’ categories in the same year. Jenna Jameson was the first to achieve this feat in 1996. In October of the same year, he had signed an exclusive contract for one year. Axel Braun Productions,
- In January 2015, she released a collaborative track titled duneet, By mid-2016, she had begun to seriously consider pursuing a career as a DJ/music producer.
- In an interview at the time, she also stated that she was working on several songs and had even started writing s*x advice blogs for various media outlets. He had released an EP titled send mood in 2018 and a single title bones shake in 2019.
Featured image by Carter Cruz/Instagram