|Charlotte Chords Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 9½ inches|
|Date of birth||December 6, 1988|
Charlotte Cordes is a German fashion model who rose to fame after co-winning the title of Elite Model Look 2003 in Germany. Since then she has walked the ramp for various brands like PradaJil Sander, and Calvin Klein.
name at birth
Charlotte divides her time between Hamburg, Milan, Italy, New York City and Barcelona, Spain.
Charlotte is represented by –
- Systems Agency – Geneva (Mother Agency)
- Systems Agency – Berlin
- Systems Agency – Barcelona
- Female / 360 – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- Women’s Management – Los Angeles
- Select Model Management – Stockholm
5 feet 9½ inches or 177 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- well toned physical appearance
- beautiful eyes
- strong jawline
Charlotte has done promotions for several brands like –
- rena lang
- Tommy Hilfiger
- United Colors of Benetton
- Orange Mobile
- toy g.
- Unger ‘Beach’
- les copains
- Luisa Spagnoli
Charlotte Chords Facts
- He was raised in Germany.
- Charlotte in 2003. was co-titled the winner of elite model look The competition which was held in Germany. Along with her model, Jenna Crishel also won the title. From there, she was nominated for the German “New Faces Award 2005”.
- One of her early jobs as a runway model was Channel Feather Haute Couture – Autumn/Winter 2004 Fashion show.
- In April 2005, Cordes posed with photographer Karl Lagerfeld in . worked for the cover of the trend (Russia). She has since worked with many other renowned photographers including Walter Chin and Carter Smith.
- She made her debut as an actress in the TV show high society in 2017.
- Over the years, Charlotte has been featured on the covers of various magazines which include allie (Germany and Serbia) and Friendly, He has also been featured in editorials the trend And Mood,
Featured image by Charlotte Cordes/Instagram