|Charo Ronquillo Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Date of birth||April 22, 1990|
charro ronquillo is a Filipino model widely known for modeling for various major labels, including Lacoste, bcbgAnd MAC Cosmetics Also appeared in a range of beauty editorials in several press outlets and magazines such as spanish vogue, Indian VogueAnd Eli Vietnam,
name at birth
Cabuyao City, Laguna, Philippines
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- International Models of Calcarrie – Philippines
- Ford Models – New York
- Angels and Demons Model Management – Paris, France
- Phase Model Management, Inc.
- Franicina Model – Barcelona, Spain
- D1 Model – London
- New Madison – Paris
5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
She often dyes her hair in different colors.
- high cheekbones
- defined jawline
- tall stature
She has appeared in advertisements for various brands such as old Navy And Suck’s Fifth Avenue,
Charo Ronquillo Favorite Things
Source , instagram
charro ronquillo facts
- He was raised in Cabuyao City, Laguna, Philippines.
- She recalled that before entering high school she had short hair, teeth that were far from perfect, grave and had a tendency to fight. It was only when she started focusing on her looks that modeling became her area of interest.
- Charo was discovered by a modeling agency while she was playing basketball at an arcade in a mall in the Philippines. After that, he had attended Ford Supermodel of the World Philippines 2005 competition, that she won.
- In 2006 she competed in supermodel world final, there the Philippines is represented. After his victory and appearance, he was signed ford model,
- He has seen that when we are in nature we get peace as well as a new perspective.
- Ronquillo enjoys doing fashion shows because he finds it fun backstage.
- One of her mom’s best advice is to wash your face and keep it clean.
- She loves nude tones of lipstick.
- Ronquillo has loved New York for its independence and fast-paced life.
- Charo has said that there is a big difference between the New York style of modeling and the Philippine style. She has noticed that the first place is extremely professional and if it is work, then so be it while the latter has been fun and playful where everyone has a great time talking to each other. Also, no rehearsals have taken place in New York while some choreography has taken place in the Philippines.
- She recalled that she had never eaten sushi before coming to New York. This changed when she reached the spot and saw it as the model’s favorite dish, which inspired her to try it and it became her favorite food item.
- Charo has always kept her eye makeup, heels, phone and wallet in her bag.
- She has managed to handle wardrobe malfunctions well. She has often found that the shoes are too big or too small for her, but she has simply filled them with tissue, and walks gracefully in them.
Featured image by Charo Ronquillo / Instagram