|Chitrashi Rawat Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||29 November 1989|
|eye color||dark brown|
Chitrashi Rawat She is an Indian model, actress and national level athlete, who previously played professional hockey. She rose to fame with her portrayal of Komal Chautala in the blockbuster sports film Go win! India (2007).
name at birth
Raipur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
she studied in Guru Nanak Academy, Dehradun. Later, Chitrashi graduated in Mass Media from St Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and CommerceMumbai
Model, actress, former professional hockey player
- father Tirath Singh Rawat (Contractor)
- Mother – mrs. Yashoda Rawat (painter, teacher)
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- thin eyebrows
- curly hair
Chitrashi has appeared in the advertisements of many brands like –
- vodafone play
- made in the moment
- hyundai inverter
Chitrashi Rawat Facts
- He was born and brought up in Dehradun.
- Chitrashi’s brother had died sometime back in an accident on a cargo ship.
- Although Chitrashi was playing hockey from an early age, she did not start playing the game professionally until the age of 17. During her time in the game, Chitrashi played as a left striker.
- In her spare time, Chitrashi likes to paint and do photography. He is also into music, sports and adventure.
- He participated in the reality show save me from this forest,
- Chitrashi acted as Komal Chautala in her first theatrical film Go win! India In 2007, alongside the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Malvade, Shilpa Shukla and Sagarika Ghatge. From there, he was cast in several other films, including fashion, Luck, These distancesAnd Have fallen in love with you,
- In 2009, he was cast in the action film titled LuckWith the likes of actors Sanjay Dutt, Imran Khan, Shruti Haasan and Mithun Chakraborty.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama /CC BY 3.0