|Christine Reyes Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||5 February 1989|
|eye color||dark brown|
Christine Reyes is a Filipino actor, model, dancer and endorser, whose career began as a finalist on the first season of GMA Network’s highly acclaimed reality show, starstruck, Over the years, she has been cast in several shows and movies such as encounter, Nang Ngumiti Aang Langito, Vanaspantayam: Aang Monito ni Monica, Toda Max, Precious Hearts Presents Romance: Los Bastardos, Ipaglaban Mo: Bitin, Lumayo’s Naga Little Akino, Ipglaban Mo: Takaso, el presidente, Tubing in Langiso, Bucas and Lang Kita Mahalin, Honest, little pug-ibigo, Malala Mo Kaya: Piano, Vanaspanatayam: Kokaki, Ang Darling Kong Aswango, Your song presents: Bablik Kang Mulik, Eva Fonda, Cahit Isang Saglita, Mars Ravello’s Captain Barbell, Malala Mo Kaya: Larvani, Mars Ravello’s Dern, Bromance: The Romance of My Brother, no other womenAnd girl, boy, bakla, tomboy,
name at birth
Jigsaw Christine Pascual Clenko
Christine Reyes, Chris Murlas
Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
Actor, Model, Dancer, Endorser
Christine Reyes is signed with Viva Artists Agency.
5 feet 4 inches or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
lover / spouse
Christine Reyes has dated –
- Mark Herasso (2003) – She was romantically linked with film and television actor Mark Heras in 2003.
- Dennis Trillo (2007-2008) – In 2007, she began going out with actor, model and recording artist Dennis Trillo and they also starred together in the fantasy drama series. super twins, However, the two separated in 2008.
- rever cruise (2010-2013) – She started dating actor, dancer, and singer Revere Cruz in September 2010. He co-starred in the romantic drama series. reputasion as well as in the drama series Bucas Na Lang Kita Mahalin, The two separated in January 2013.
- Derek Ramsay (2013) – British-Filipino models, actors and hosts Derek Ramsay and Christine Reyes were an item between August 2013 and October 2013. Also, they worked together in the romantic drama film. no other women and romantic drama thriller movie special wife,
- Ali Khatibi (2014-2019) – In March 2014, she started dating mixed martial artist Ali Khatibi and their first child, a daughter named Amrah was born on February 8, 2015. The couple got engaged on September 14, 2015 and then got married. In a private ceremony on January 27, 2016, in Balsin Island, Polillo, Quezon. In 2019, it was confirmed that they had split.
Caste / Ethnicity
Christine Reyes is of Filipino descent.
Christine Reyes Facts
- In 2008, she played the role of Eva de Jesus/Eva Fonda in the suspense romantic drama show Eva Fonda, For this, she was nominated for the Seoul International Drama Award for “Best Actress” as well as at the 23rd PMPC Star Awards for Television in the “Best Drama Actress” category.
- Along with Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsay, Christine Reyes co-starred as Charmaine della Costa-Escalar in the 2011 romantic drama film no other women, It became the third highest-grossing Filipino film of all time.
- She portrayed the character of Hilaria Aguinaldo, the first wife of General Emilio Aguinaldo (the first President of the Philippines) in the 2012 biographical film. el presidente, She co-starred in the film with Jorge “ER” Ejercito Estragon, Nora Auore, Christopher De Leon and Cesar Montano, and the role earned Christine a nomination for the 61st FAMAS Awards for “Best Actress”.
- Christine Reyes appeared as Cassandra “Cassie” Manuel in the 2013 romantic drama film when love is gone1983 blockbuster remake Ngalit Aung Buwan Sa Haba Ng Gabik,
Jopet Sy / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0 . featured image by