|Devon Godchaux Quick Info|
|height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Date of birth||11 November 1994|
Devon Godchaux is an American professional football player who has represented miami dolphins (2017-2020) and new England Patriots in (2021-present) national football federation (NFL), in the form of nose tackle. He was selected 178th overall in the 5th round of 2017 NFL Draft From miami dolphins,
name at birth
Devon Montel Godchaux
Plaquemine, Iberville Parish, Louisiana, United States
United States of america
Devon had attended Plaquemine Senior High School, a coeducational public school located south of his hometown of Plaquemin. After graduating high school, he joined Louisiana State UniversityA public land-grant research university in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 2014. There, he represented LSU Tigers Major in Football Team and Sports Management.
professional american football player
- Mother — Alberta Godchaux
- siblings – Renard Godchaux (Older Brother), Devin Godchaux (Twin Brother), Jamesia Godchaux (Older Sister), Genesia Godchaux (Older Sister). He has 1 other brother.
- 56 – Miami Dolphins
- 92 – New England Patriots
- 57 – Louisiana State University
6 feet 3 inches or 190.5 cm
141 kg or 311 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Devon has dated –
- channel iman (2022-present)
He has a son (b. 2015) from a previous, unnamed relationship.
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- toned physique
- clipped hair
- friendly smile
- sport a thick beard
- wears ear studs
- Are both his arms and left legs covered with tattoos?
Devon Godchaux Facts
- His name is pronounced as Duh-wan God-choo.
- During his tenure, A.T. Plaquemine Senior High Schoolhe was the one all states Defensive Lineman. In his junior season (2012), he collected 60 tackles, 22 tackles for defeat, and 4.5 sacks, earning him a first-team berth. all states Respect for class 4A.
- In the season opener of his high school senior year, he tore his anterior cruciate ligament, which ruled him out for the rest of the season. Despite this, he was honored as a US Army All-American and participated in the bowl game.
- After graduating high school, he had opted to join Louisiana State University So that he can be closer to home to take care of his ailing mother. He had declined football scholarship offers from several universities including University of Mississippi, Auburn UniversityAnd this University of California, Los Angeles,
- Feather Louisiana State University, he started 26 games in 3 seasons. He took over as a starter in just 3 games in his true freshman season in 2014. He worked as a rotating player at the defensive end in his team’s 3-4 defense formation.
- He had announced for 2017 NFL Draftthe day after 2016 Citrus Bowl71st edition of Citrus Bowlplayed in an annual college football bowl game Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
- He had pulled a hamstring during that year. NFL Combine (A week-long showcase where college football players perform physical and mental tests in front of NFL Coaches, General Managers and Scouts) and could not complete all their drills. However, he was drafted by miami dolphins In the 5th round of 2017 NFL Draft,
- His hometown Plaquemine honored him in 2017 by celebrating 9 May as ‘Devon Godchaux Day’.
- miami dolphins He was placed in his reserve / COVID-19 list in August 2020 and he was activated from the list after 2 days. He was named in the team’s injured reserve list in October 2020. He had signed a 2 year contract with new England Patriots in March 2021.
- In June 2021, his high school retired the number ‘7’ from its roster, the jersey number Devon used to play for him.
Featured image by Devon Godchaux/Instagram