|Francis Ngannou Quick Info|
|height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||5 September 1986|
|eye color||dark brown|
Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian professional mixed martial artist who began competing in the heavyweight division of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), in 2015. As of November 2022, he was ranked 4th UFC Men’s pound-per-pound rankings. As of November 2022, he had an impressive 16–3 win–loss record in his professional mixed arts career, which included an 11–2 win–loss record since joining. UFC, in March 2022 UFC 260He defeated Stipe Miocic to win UFC Heavyweight Championshipfirst born in cameroon UFC the champion. before joining UFC In 2015, they set a 5–1 win-loss record competing in promotions based in France, Switzerland and Bahrain, such as 100% ActionSHC, and KHK MMA,
name at birth
Francis Xavier Ngannou
Bati, Hauts Plato Division, Cameroon
Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States
professional mixed martial artist
- siblings – He has 3 brothers and a sister.
- other – He has an aunt.
6 feet 11 inches or 211 cm
6 feet 4 inches or 193 cm
119 kg or 262.5 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of Cameroonian descent.
- toned physique
- close-cropped, afro hair
- Game A Trimmed Goat
Francis Ngannou Facts
- Francis grew up in abject poverty and had little formal education as he grew up. His parents separated when he was about 6 years old, after which he lived with his aunt for a long time.
- By the time he turned 10, he had started working in a local sand mine to earn a living. In his teens, he was tempted to join several gangs in his village, but he resisted all those methods. He later decided to use his father’s negative reputation as a street fighter as an inspiration to do something positive with his life and eventually began to train in boxing despite opposition from his family.
- He started boxing training at the age of 22, but stopped after a year due to illness. After this, he did many odd jobs to fulfill his needs. At the age of 26, he moved to Paris to try to pursue a career in professional boxing.
- However, soon after reaching Europe, he was imprisoned for 2 months in Spain for illegally crossing the border. After his sentence ended, he went to Paris but had no money. He was homeless for a long time and lived on the streets of Paris. A few months later, he was introduced by a friend to Cameroonian MMA coach and former mixed martial artist Fernand López, as well as the MMA Factory in Paris, France’s largest MMA gym.
- Fernand convinced Francis to give up on his boxing dreams and try MMA instead. After Francis heeded his advice, Fernand had given him some MMA gear and allowed him to train and sleep in the gym at no cost.
- By November 2022, he had won the ‘Performance of the Night’ UFC Bonus Rewards 6 times in his 13 bouts in promotion.
Featured image by Francis Nganou / Instagram