|Ghazzini Gnados Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth||December 26, 1995|
|eye color||dark brown|
Ghazini Gandos is a Filipino model and beauty pageant contestant who first came into limelight when she was crowned Miss Universe Philippines 201956th edition of binbining pilipinasA national beauty pageant in the Philippines that selects Filipina representatives to compete in major international beauty pageants such as Miss International, Miss Grand International, Miss IntercontinentalAnd miss globe, At the event, she also won the ‘Best in Evening Gown’ and ‘Miss Photogenic’ awards. Later that year, she represented the Philippines. miss universe The pageant was held in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. There, she finished as a ‘Top 20’ semifinalist and won the award for ‘Best National Dress’.
name at birth
Gazzini Cristiana Jordi Acopiado Gaandos
Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Cebu City, Cebu, Central Visayas, Visayas, Philippines
Ghazzini, after graduating high school, had joined University of San Jose-Recolatos, a private Catholic research and coeducational basic and higher education institution in Cebu City. He did his degree in Tourism Management from there. He also obtained a certificate from the same institute Health Care Services NCII (National Certificate – Level II).
model, beauty pageant contestant
- father – grass
- Mother – Carmensita Jordi Ganado
He is represented by –
- Original Models and Artists Management, Model Management Agency, Cebu City, Cebu, Central Visayas, Visayas, Philippines
- Empire Models, International Model Scouting Placement and Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 feet 9 inches or 175.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side and of Palestinian Arab descent on her father’s side.
- slim frame
- side-parted, long, straight hair
- radiant face
- charming smile
Ghazzini Gandos facts
- Ghazzini was born to a Palestinian father and a Filipino mother, who established a domestic partnership (a legal relationship between two individuals who live together and share a common domestic life, but are not married to each other or anyone else). do) were included. His birth
- After her parents separated, she was raised by her maternal grandparents. When she was in the sixth grade, her family moved to Talise in Cebu.
- Her first appearance in a major beauty pageant was in 2014 when she participated in Miss World Philippines 2014fourth edition of Miss World Philippinesa spectacle that chooses the country’s representatives miss World Competition. She finished in the ‘Top 13’ of the event.
- When he won the title Miss Universe Philippines 2019She became the second Cebuana to win the title after Pilar Pilapil’s victory in 1967.
- During the national costume contest at that event, she wore an outfit that was inspired by Queen Juana (the queen consort of King Humabon, King of Cebu) at the time of Spanish explorer Ferdinand Magellan’s arrival in the Philippines in 1521. It was also a representation of Sinulog FestivalAn annual cultural and religious festival held on the third Sunday of January in Cebu City.
Featured image by Gazini Ganados / Instagram