Giovanna Antonelli Prado is a Brazilian actress, television personality and producer born on March 18, 1976.
|stage name||Giovanna Antonellik|
|Real Name||Giovanna Antonellik|
|profession||Actress, Musician, Producer,|
|Birthday||18 March 1976|
|birth place||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|hometown||Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Giovanna Antonelli Biography
Giovanna Antonellik He was born on 18 March 1976 in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She is an actress and producer, best known for O Clone (2001), Avasaladores (2002), and Salve Jorge (2004). (2012). She was previously married to Roberto Locasio and Ricardo Medina. Antonelli is the daughter of Hilton Prado and of course Antonelli. Leonardo Pietro Antonelli is his brother. She has a nephew named Gabriel and a niece named Mina.
Giovanna Antonelli was born on March 18, 1976. She was born in Brazil to Brazilian parents. Antonelli is the daughter of an opera singer and a ballet dancer. She has a younger brother, Leonardo, who is a lawyer.
He was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, where he graduated from a local school. She aspired to become an actor after finishing her studies, so she started attending auditions.
Giovanna Antonelli Height, Weight
He 5 feet 6 inches tall. He weighs around 54 kg. She has lovely warm brown eyes and brown locks. There is no information about her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps etc.
- Giovanna Antonelli started her profession at a young age, but she made her debut in 1994.
- Giovanna portrayed Benwinda in the Tropicalian program, where she had a small part. It was a good start for Giovanna, but insufficient for someone with great ambitions for his career.
- Showdown (Amado book) (1995) – She portrayed Resu, a supporting part that contributed significantly to Giovanna’s career.
- She got an offer from the business and couldn’t say no, so she took on the role of Elvira, for which she received praise from the producers.
- Despite several attempts, she did not get a lead role, but she did play a good supporting role in Corpo Dorado, where she portrayed the character of Judy.
- She was approached to play the role of Violet, a prostitute. She enthusiastically took it and kept watching the film. He was paid handsomely for the part, and his performance was praised.
- She appeared as herself in another long-running program on Brazilian television. She appeared in two episodes of the programme.
- She is a fan of reality shows, thus she appeared on the show from 1999 to 2000, playing the character of Isa Pascal.
- She is trying to get into the film industry, so she accepted the opportunity to play Sharon in a supporting role in the film. He had a supporting part in the Bossa Nova movie.
- In the film Lacos de Familia, he portrayed Capitu. The successful film helped her get much-needed fame and a break from the profession. She received many accolades for just one role, which helped her rise in the industry.
- The program, which aired on the main channel, was a huge success. She was playing the lead character of Jade Rachid, and had a great rapport with the audience. This is his second show, and he has the biggest share and a huge fan base. He received many honors for just one performance.
- Big breaks helped her to get a lot more concerts under her belt. She portrayed Laura de Felipe Palacios.
- Her name is Anita Garibaldi, and she was the symbol of the Brazilian Republican.
- She was given a screenplay in which she was to play the role of Alma Jaquitiba de Matos, and she agreed to do so. A few months later he was nominated for the part.
- (2009) – Budapest, The Heartbreaker, and Vivare a Vida She signed for three shows in 2009, when she made a lot of money, but they didn’t do well on screen.
Giovanna Antonelli net worth in 2022
This Brazilian actress is said to be worth 5 million dollars. She owes her money to wise stock investments, large real estate holdings, and lucrative endorsement partnerships with CoverGirl Cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants in Brazil (“Fat Antonelli Burgers” chain), a football team (“Rio de Janeiro Angels”), his own vodka brand (Pure Wondertonelli – Brazil), and is attempting to break into the juniors market. have been. With the best-selling perfume (With Love from Giovanna) and a fashion line called “Giovanna Antonelli Seduction”.
Giovanna Antonellis Husband, Marriage
Her first relationship took place between the ages of 16 and 21. She later started dating businessman Ricardo Medina and they married on 8 March 2000. They got divorced in February 2002.
She fell in love with actor Murillo Benicio while filming the play O Clone. They began dating in 2002, and on May 24, 2005, Antonelli’s first child and Murillo’s second, Pietro, was born. In November this year, both of them got divorced.  Earlier, after their initial separation in April 2004, she was briefly linked with businessman Alexandre Acioli.
She met American businessman Robert Locasio in 2005 and they married in Italy. The marriage lasted barely four months.
She ended a two-year relationship with businessman Arthur Fernandes in 2009. On 8 October 2010, she began dating film producer Leonardo Nogueira and gave birth to twins Antonia and Sofia.