|Jake Funk Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Date of birth||11 January 1998|
|friend||Hannah Ann Sluss|
Jake Funk is an American professional football player who has represented Los Angeles Ramso in (2021-present) national football federation (NFL), as a running back. He was ranked 233rd overall. Rams in the 7th round of 2021 NFL Draft, he was a part of rams’ the squad that won Super Bowl LVI ,NFLChampionship game for the 2021 season).
name at birth
Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
Damascus, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
Jake had attended Damascus High School, a public school in Damascus, Maryland. After graduating high school, he had joined in 2016 University of Maryland, college park, a public land-grant research university in College Park, Maryland. there he represented Maryland Terrapins Football team by 2020.
professional american football player
- father – Jim Funk (former American football player)
- Mother – A’Lisa Funk (former swimmer, varsity national title winner)
- siblings – Josh Funk (Older Brother) (Professional Lacrosse Player), Jordan Funk (Younger Brother) (American Football Player)
- other – two of his grandparents were athletes Pennsylvania State University,
He is represented by –
- Dan Saffron, Manager, Steinberg Sports, full-service athlete representation firm, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Samantha ‘Sam’ Sankovic, Booking Agent, Steinberg Sports, full-service athlete representation firm, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
34 – Los Angeles Ramso
5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Jake has dated –
- Hannah Ann Sluss (2022-present)
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- toned physique
- long, wavy hair
- clean shaven look
- friendly smile
Jake Funk Facts
- In his high school junior year (2015), Jake was named ‘Maryland’ gatorade Player of the Year’ and ‘Washington Post All-Metro Offensive Player of the Year. In the state championship game in his senior year, he scored 7 rushing touchdowns, a title-game record.
- in his junior season University of MarylandHe suffered a wrist injury before tearing his ACL (anterior cruciate ligament). Due to this injury, he received an extra year of eligibility, but had torn his ACL again after playing the first 3 games of his redshirt junior year.
- His older brother Josh, a professional lacrosse player, also owns a physical therapy clinic in Montgomery County, Maryland. He assisted Jake in recovering from an ACL tear.
- In 4 matches during the COVID-19-shortened 2020 season (his redshirt senior year), he averaged 129 rushing yards per game. At the end of the season, he was third on University of MarylandInventory per carry yards in a season.
- After that season, despite having 2 seasons of eligibility, due to injuries he suffered and NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) policy around COVID-19, they had announced that they would be running the 2021 . will be involved in NFL Draft,
- after being selected by Los Angeles Ramso In the draft, he signed a 4-year rookie contract with the team in May 2021. In October 2021, he suffered a hamstring injury and was placed on the injured reserve list. It was activated on December 21, 2021.
Featured image by Jake Funk/Instagram