|Jacqueline Oliveira Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||18 March 1993|
|eye color||dark brown|
Jacqueline Oliveira is a Brazilian dancer, model, beauty pageant titleholder and social media personality who rose to fame after winning Miss Brasil 2013, before representing her Brazil at the Miss Universe 2013 beauty pageant in Moscow, Russia.
name at birth
Jacqueline de Oliveira Silva
Rondonópolis, Mato Grosso, Brazil
Sao Paulo, Brazil
As of February 2022, she was studying agriculture and environmental engineering.
Model, Dancer, Social Media Personality, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- father — Jose America
- Mother — Sylvia Helena
- siblings – Maxwell Oliveira (Brother), Giovanna Cristina de Oliveira Matos (Sister)
Jacqueline is represented by Contendo Digital.
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
lover / spouse
Jacqueline has dated –
- paulo andre Jacqueline has been in a relationship with football player Paulo Andre in the past.
Caste / Ethnicity
- slightly cracked chin
- slim body
Through her social media, Jacqueline has endorsed or promoted various brands, including Sephora Collection, Alice, Institute Mano Down, L’Occitane or Bresilla, Unidas Seminovos, Villa Don Patto, sticky hair vitamins, estacao praia, bao clothes, daro laboratory, West Tricot, growth nutritionAnd L’Oreal Paris Officials,
Facts of Jacqueline Oliveira
- She considers French animal rights activist and former actress, singer and model Brigitte Bardot as her role model.
- One of the early beauty pageants that Jacqueline won was the Miss Globe International 2012 pageant. Later, she was crowned Miss Brasil 2013 by Gabriella Marcus on September 28, 2013.
- Jacqueline represented Brazil at Miss Universe 2013 on 9 November, which was held in Moscow, Russia. She finished as the fourth runner-up.
- In September 2020, Oliveira was announced as part of the cast of the reality show a fazenda,
- Jacqueline is a trained dancer.
Featured image by овиков вгений лександрович / wikimedia /CC BY-SA 4.0