|Jalen Rose Quick Info|
|height||6 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||30 January 1973|
|eye color||dark brown|
Jalen Rose is an American sports analyst and former professional basketball player, who represented Denver Nuggets (1994–1996), Indiana Pacers (1996-2002), Chicago Bulls (2002-2004), The Toronto Raptors (2004-2006), The new York Knicks (2006), and Phoenix Sun in (2006–2007) National Basketball Association (NBA), as Point Guard/Small Forward/Shooting Guard. he was chosen 13th Overall in the first round of 1994 nba draft From Denver Nuggets, with Indiana Pacershe had reached 3 in a row Eastern Conference 2000. including final nba finals, He retired in 2007 with a career average of 14.3 points, 3.8 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game. He was inducted into the ‘Detroit High School Hall of Fame’ in 2013 and the ‘Michigan Basketball Hall of Fame’ in 2017. After his retirement, he worked here. ABC/ESPNPreviously as a Sports Analyst game Center, And in 2012, he had become one of the hosts nba countdown, he worked on it too ESPN‘s grantland, a sports and pop-culture blog. he has co-hosted Jalen and Jacobyat a national sports show espn radio, And there’s also a multi-platform partnership with New York Post where he hosts podcasts and weekly columns under the name Renaissance man,
name at birth
Jalen Anthony Rose
Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, United States
michigan, united states
Jalen had attended Southwestern High School in his hometown of Detroit. After graduating high school, he joined University of Michigan, a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Between 1991 and 1994, he represented michigan wolverines basketball team. he had declared for nba draft In 1994, after skipping his senior session at the university.
Years later, during the latter part of his professional basketball career, he was involved in University of Maryland Global Campus, a public university in Adelphi, Maryland. he had earned Bachelor of Science degree in management studies from there in 2005.
Sports Analyst, Professional Basketball Player (Retd)
- father – James ‘Jimmy’ Walker (professional basketball player (retired)) (d. July 2007)
- Mother – Jean Rose (d. February 2022)
- siblings – Tamara Rose (Sister), Jamesa Walker-Thompson (Sister), Bill Rose (Brother) (d. February 2020), Kevin Rose (Brother)
- other – Leonard (Uncle)
Point Guard, Small Forward, Shooting Guard
- 5 – Denver Nuggets, Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks
- 8 – Phoenix Suns
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, Jalen Rose had a net worth of $50 million.
6 feet 8 inches or 203 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Jalen has dated –
- Molly Kareem (2016-2022) – Jalen started dating sports anchor, moderator and TV host Molly Karim in July 2016 and they got married in a private ceremony in July 2018. In December 2022, it was revealed that after 3 years of marriage, both had separated. Jalen reportedly filed for divorce in April 2022, stating that their marriage had fallen apart after Molly moved to Connecticut.
Jalen has 2 daughters and a son from a previous, unnamed relationship.
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- toned physique
- giant frame
- short cut, afro hair
- Game A Trimmed Goat
Jalen Rose Facts
- Jalen had never met his father in person, although he spoke on the phone several times before his death from lung cancer in July 2007.
- His mother named him after combining his father’s name (James) and his uncle’s name (Leonard). Reasons for the rise of prominence in NCAA And nbaJalen had become one of the most popular names for African-American boys born in the 1990s and early 2000s.
- At university, he was a member of a group of players called the ‘Fab Five’, who helped him michigan wolverines reach 1992 and 1993 NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Men’s Division I Basketball Championship Play
- In 1995, he was included in nbaof the ‘All-Rookie Second Team’ and was named nba‘Most Improved Player’ in 2000. In 2003, he was awarded the ‘Magic Johnson Award’. Professional Basketball Writers Association,
- In 2000, he had established Jalen Rose Foundation To create opportunities for underprivileged youth through development of unique programs focused on education and sports. In 2011, he had founded Jalen Rose Leadership Academy (JRLA), an open-enrollment public charter high school in Detroit. The academy serves over 400 high school students.
- In 2007, he had established three level entertainment, an independent, Los Angeles-based management, and production company. The company develops TV and film projects and also manages talent including directors, actors and screenwriters. In 2011, he had produced ESPN document fab five who had become ESPNThe highest rated documentary of
- In 2015, he . published a book titled give people what they want, he was the one New York Times Bestseller,
- In 2016, he was awarded the 11th ‘Annual National Civil Rights Museum Sports Heritage Award’ for his contribution to civil and human rights. In the same year, he was also awarded the ‘Manny Jackson – Basketball Human Spirit Award’ Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame,
Featured image by Jalen Rose/Instagram