|Janet Hsieh Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||January 20, 1980|
|Husband or wife||George Young|
Janet Hsieh is an American television personality, musician, violinist, actor, voice actor, producer, author, model and host. She is best known as the host of Discovery Travel & Living Channel’s long-running series fun taiwan, She has also been a part of many other shows and movies which include ring of adventures, big three dragons, ghost bride, hello from taiwan, A Taiwanese Tale of Two Cities, House, deja vu, Constellation Woman Series: Aries Woman, 20s. Utopia forAnd high 5 basketball, In addition, Janet Hsieh has been nominated 4 times for Taiwan’s Golden Bell Awards for “Best Host of the Itinerary” and once for “Best Host of Variety Program”.
name at birth
Janet Josephine Hsieh
Houston, Texas, United States
She divides her time between Taiwan and the United States.
Janet Hsieh studied in Belair Senior High SchoolA comprehensive, public secondary school located in Belair, Texas, and graduated in 1997. Then, he ran Massachusetts Institute of Technology and graduated in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Spanish.
While studying at MIT, she was a member of the Alpha Chi Omega female fraternity and also served on the university’s Ring Committee, the group responsible for designing the MIT Class Ring.
he also participated Universidad de Buenos Aires in Argentina and University of California, Los Angeles in California.
Television Personality, Musician, Violinist, Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Writer, Model, Host
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
lover / spouse
Janet Hsieh has dated –
- George Young (2015-Present) – In January 2015, she got married to British actor, writer and television presenter George Young. They are parents to 2 sons – Egan (b. 2017) and Dylan (b. 2021). The couple has also co-authored a book titled starting from the end,
Caste / Ethnicity
Janet Hsieh is of Taiwanese descent.
Janet Hsieh Facts
- He grew up in Houston, Texas during his childhood years.
- He published his first Chinese language travel book titled travel with 100 toothbrushes in 2010.
- In 2018, Janet Hsieh brought the character of May to life in the American 2-part indie comedy-drama film a bread factory,
- He has also worked for Tata Steel in Jamshedpur, India.
- He has a black belt in Taekwondo.
- Janet Hsieh was cast in the recurring role of Li-Lan’s dead mother, Hsiao-yu, in the 2020 Taiwanese-Malaysian Netflix original series. ghost bride, It includes Huang Pei-Jia, Wu Kang-zhen, Ludi Lin and Kuang Tian.
- Janet is fluent in English, Spanish, French, Mandarin and Taiwanese.
- He is a trained sushi chef and circus performer.
- She has appeared in the music videos of songs like What’s wrong with the Rock?! by Leehom Wang, 3 Idiots By may DayAnd set you free by Nikki Lee.
Featured image by Sean-Jen Soo / flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0