|Johnny Knoxville Quick Info|
|height||6 feet inches|
|Date of birth||11 March 1971|
|Husband or wife||Naomi Nelson|
Johnny Knoxville is an American stunt artist, actor, producer, screenwriter and professional wrestler who rose to fame with the reality stunt show donkey On MTV (2000-2002). He has more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Philip John Clapp
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Stunt Artist, Actor, Producer, Screenwriter, Professional Wrestler
- father – Philip Clapp (tire/car salesman)
- Mother — Lemoyne Hockey
- siblings – Lynn Dragon (Older Sister), Krisden Parrott (Older Sister)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, Johnny’s net worth was $50 million.
6 feet inch or 184 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Johnny has dated –
- Lydia Scott-Lee
- Melanie Lynn Cates (1994-2009) – After dating for almost 1 year, Knoxville married Melanie Lynn Cates on May 15, 1995. They welcomed daughter Madison Clapp on 4 January 1996. However in 2007, donkey The actor filed for divorce, which was finalized in 2009.
- Jessica Simpson (2004)
- Naomi Nelson (2008-Present) – Johnny fell in love with Naomi Nelson in 2008 and the couple got married on September 24, 2010. They are parents to a son named Rocko Akira Clapp (b. December 20, 2009) and a daughter named Arlo Clapp. (b. 6 October, 2011).
Caste / Ethnicity
He has English, French, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, German and Irish ancestry.
However, due to increasing age, his hair has become ‘gray’.
- Several tattoos on his chest including the daughter’s name ‘Madison’
- infectious laughter
johnny knoxville facts
- He has suffered a brain haemorrhage, has suffered multiple strokes, has broken ribs, ruptured his urethra, fractured his ankle, and has endured many other injuries while performing stunts. Jackass.
- He is a staunch fan of comedian Mel Brooks and singer-songwriter Johnny Cash.
- johnny and his donkey The crew was given the opportunity to perform a weekly segment saturday night liveBut he turned it down.
Featured image by Gage Skidmore / wikimedia /CC BY-SA 3.0