|Julia Marino Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||11 September 1997|
julia marino is an American snowboarder who rose to prominence after winning a silver medal in women’s slopestyle 2022 Winter Olympics, Julia has more than 50k followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Yonkers, New York, United States
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
lover / spouse
She has dated –
- Jeremy Langevin She has been in a relationship with snowboarder Jeremy Langevin.
Caste / Ethnicity
- birthmark under his left eye
- sharp features
- tattoo on his body
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Mountain Dew,
Julia Marino Favorite Things
- Pastime – Hang out with your friends, listen to music while dancing and sing along to the song
- Dish provided to athletes participating in 2022 Winter Olympics – dumplings that were made for her to eat
Source , nbcsssports.com
Julia Marino Facts
- She hails from Westport, Connecticut.
- She has competed in the slopestyle as well as the big air disciplines.
- Julia has said that she started skiing on family vacations when she was only three years old. She lived in Connecticut near New York City, which was not a very mountainous area, and so she went to Colorado once every year. Although she had tried snowboarding several times, she never went into it seriously, as everyone in her family preferred skiing. when she was Beaver Creek At age 12, she broke her skis, after which her father refused to rent her a new pair, which forced her to focus on snowboarding for the rest of her trip.
- he had participated in 2017 X Games And in the same she made a name for herself by becoming the first female snowboarder to win 2 medals. X Games In 17 years.
- Merino recalls that it has been a wonderful experience to have 8 podiums in the 2017-2018 competition season. She had no idea of what it was like to be into snowboarding, not a goal she had when she was younger, and it wasn’t until she turned 17 that she started snowboarding with competitive football. was dividing the time. He also got a scholarship to play Division I football when he was forced to choose between that and snowboarding. But after a great success X GamesHe decided to go with snowboarding because he found it so much fun.
- She has pointed out that even though snowboarding appears to be personal, the US team is and she has all the friends she has ridden with, all of whom have been the most supportive of each other. He has observed that snowboarding is more of a team sport than people think because friends have always been inherent to snowboarders, which has led him to consider that having friends is a really important thing in snowboarding.
- Julia never followed any customs before competing. Instead, she just watched TV and went to bed and then woke up the next morning, suddenly realizing she had to compete.
- She has revealed that she has never been good at dealing with the pressure of performing and often wonders how it hasn’t driven her crazy. He has found it imperative to be around his friends in stressful situations, which have taken his mind off everything and stopped him from overthinking.
Featured image by Julesssss/Instagram