|Julian Posey Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Date of birth||17 July 1988|
|eye color||dark brown|
Julian Posey is an American professional football player who has represented New York Jets (2011), The miami dolphins (2012), Cleveland Browns (2013), and Minnesota Vikings (in 2014 national football federation (NFL), as a corner. with New York Jets And this Minnesota Vikings, he was only a member of an off-season and/or practice squad. they were signed up by New York Jets As a draft free agent in 2011. he’s also out for hamilton tiger cats (2014-2015) and Winnipeg Blue Bombers in (2015-2016) Canadian Football League (CFL).
name at birth
Julian Lamar Posey
San Francisco, California, United States
United States of america
Julian attended La Salle High School, a Catholic, all-male, archdiocese school in Cincinnati, Ohio. After graduating high school, he joined Ohio University, a public research university in Athens, Ohio. there he represented Ohio Bobcats football team for 4 seasons between 2007 and 2011.
professional american football player
- Mother – Julie Posey
- siblings – Devier Posey (Younger Brother) (Professional American football player, ‘Grey Cup’ Canadian Football League) Champion and MVP in 2017)
- 21, 38 – New York Jets
- 38 – Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings
- 29 – Winnipeg Blue Bombers
5 feet 11 inches or 180.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Julian has dated –
- Shanina Shaiko (2014) – Julian dated Australian fashion/runway model Shanina Shaik from May 2014 to July 2014.
- Azzah Cheyenne Valverde – Through his long-term relationship with Azzah Cheyenne Valverde, Julian has 2 sons named Golden Saint Lamar Posey (b. March 17, 2019) and Higher Saint Yeshua Valverde Posey (b. February 10, 2021).
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- toned physique
- dread hair
- cheerful smile
- game a skinny goat
Julian Posey Facts
- Julian, during his high school days, was named to the first team All-Greater Catholic League South. He was also an honorable mention for the Division I All-District team as well as the All-Area team. Cincinnati EnquirerA morning daily newspaper first published in 1841.
- In addition to football, he was also proficient in athletics during his high school days and was selected to the first-team All-Conference, All-City and All-Divisions in the track team.
- in your new year Ohio University, he had 54 tackles, 8 passes defended, 2 interceptions, and 2 force fumbles. In his sophomore year, he defended 14 tackles and 2 passes for the season.
- In his junior year, he made 29 tackles, defended 6 passes, and 2 interceptions (with one scoring a touchdown). In his senior year, he made 46 tackles and made a fumble recovery for a touchdown.
- At the end of July 2011, New York Jets signed him up as a draft free agent. In September 2011, he was waived but was signed into the practice squad just 2 days later. Later that month, he was released from the practice squad. However, in January 2012, he signed a reserve/future contract with them. He was released by the team in August 2012.
- In October 2012, he was signed to miami dolphins‘ practice squad and played 2 games for them in 2012 season. In September 2013, he was signed to Cleveland Browns‘ Practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster in October 2013 but was released later that month.
- Exemption was claimed by them Minnesota Vikings was signed in June 2014 and hamilton tiger cats‘ practice roster in September 2014. The following year, he joined Winnipeg Blue Bombers,
Featured image by Julian Posey / Instagram