|Kazuya Kamenashi Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||23 February 1986|
|eye color||dark brown|
kazuya kamenashi is a Japanese singer, actor, TV host, producer and model, who has starred in several films and TV series and hosted/co-hosted/judged several singing-based competitive reality TV shows. He is, perhaps, best known for his work as the co-lead singer of the popular J-pop group CAT-TUN that he had joined in 2001. He was also half of the temporary music group Akira from Shoji whose sole title Seshun Amigo It became the best-selling single in Japan in 2005. He has also served as a sports commentator and host on sports shows. He is going! sports news And dramatic play,
name at birth
Kem, Kame-chan, Kazu
Edogawa City, Tokyo, Kanto, Honshu, Japan
Tokyo, Kanto, Honshu, Japan
Singer, Actor, TV Host, Producer, Model
- siblings – Yuichiro Kamenashi (Older Brother), Yoya Kamenashi (Younger Brother), Koji Kamenashi (Older Brother)
J Storm, Inc.
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Kazuya has dated –
- Kyoko Fukda (2015-2019)
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of Japanese descent.
- toned physique
- parted, wavy hair
- friendly smile
- clean shaven look
Kazuya Kamenashi Facts
- Kazuya’s name. was named after a character of Touch, a Japanese high school baseball manga series written and illustrated by Mitsuru Adachi, a well-known Japanese manga artist. Incidentally, his bandmate in the J-pop group CAT-TUNTatsuya Ueda was also named after a twin brother named Kazuya.
- Since childhood, he was an avid baseball fan and player, the character after which he was named. He also represented Japan in the Junior World Baseball League as a shortstop.
- When he was 12, he was signed up by a talent agency Johnny & Associates which trains and promotes groups of male entertainers known as Johnnies. This development meant that he did not have enough time to pursue baseball which is why he left the sport. This was despite the support of the agency’s president, Johnny Kitagawa, to pursue both careers.
- In 2008, she walked the runway for the French luxury design house ermus‘ Men’s autumn/winter 2008 collection in Tokyo.
- He was invited to throw the ceremonial first pitch at the opening ceremony of the 2009 season. pacific leagueone of two professional baseball leagues that constitute Nippon Professional Baseball, the highest level of baseball in Japan. The match was held in Chiba City and involved Chiba Lotte Marine And this Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks,
- he had participated in central league(one of two professional baseball leagues that constitute Nippon Professional Baseball, Yomiuri Giants’ 23rd fanfiesta In November 2009 and led his team to victory. He participated as a shortstop during the first innings and as a pitcher in the second and third innings. he represented Black Rose Variety team against Select veteran members crew.
- In 2012, he was allowed to cover, live, a major League Baseball (MLB) match between Oakland Athletics And this Yomiuri Giants, He also threw the ceremonial first pitch in that game.
Featured image by Kazuya Kamenashi / Instagram