tsuda kenjiro (, Tsuda Enjir) is a Japanese voice actor, stage actor, and narrator with Amuletto and Stardust Promotions.
|Full Name||Kenjiro Tsuda|
|Date of birth||11 June 1971|
|birth place||Osaka Prefecture|
Kenjiro Tsuda Biography
Kenjiro Tsuda Born in Jakarta and lived there until the age of seven. He graduated from Meiji University, where he studied theatrical literature in the Department of Literature; Initially, he considered becoming a film director, but he was also interested in acting. Despite his enthusiasm for theater practice, he attended and passed a non-degree course at the N•Theatrical Research Institute.
After graduating from a commerce school, Tsuda worked in the office of a theater company. Tsuda’s work has since focused on voice acting, as he has appeared in theatre, television plays, and film performances; He has also been active on many levels, including as a narrator and radio personality, in television programs, commercials, and other similar works.
Kenjiro Tsuda Height, Weight
He is 5 feet 7 inches tall. His weight is around 65 kg. She has lovely hot black eyes and black locks. There is no information about her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps etc.
- Tsuda loves both making movies and watching movies. He began going to the movies in junior high; While he had watched classic western films until senior high and focused on creative films after entering college, his primary interest is clearly in non-genres.
- Tsuda stepped down as a replacement actor for some parts in 2017 while Keiji Fujiwara was recovering from illness (“Space Battleship Yamato 2202: Warriors of Love,” Hannes in “Attack on Titan”).
- Tsuda made his directorial debut with the release of “Documentation AD-LIVE” (being a portmanteau of “documentary” and “entertainment”) on February 2, 2019.
- On November 24, 2020, WOWOW will premiere “Actor’s Short Film”, a project launched to mark the station’s 30th anniversary since its inception: Five Actors (under the same budget and time constraints). ) direct short films up to 25 minutes each; One of five films, selected based on votes from audiences and film critics, will be screened at the 2021 Short Shorts Film Festival and Asia – announced on Twitter;
- Tsuda parted ways with his short film, “Get Set Go”, starring Ryu Ryusei and Shunsuke Dait. Tsuda appeared in the film as an actor as well as a director and screenwriter. The release of these five films started on 13 January 2021.
- Tsuda revealed on Twitter that he received a “Kenbou” (literally, “Ken Sonny”, based on the meaning of his given name, “Healthy Second Son”) at the recording location of the game “Death Stranding”. pet form. , among others, game designer Hideo Kojima and voice actor Akio Tsuka – working for the general manager.
- Several days later, voice actor Akihiko Ishizumi, who was with the actor on the same game recording site, wrote “Kenbou” to Tsuda in a tweet.
Kenjiro Tsuda net worth in 2022
Kenjiro Tsuda has an estimated net worth or net income of $1 million – $7 million dollars. He has amassed so much wealth from his primary career as a voice actor.
kenjiro tsuda wife, marriage
Tsuda married a woman when he was just starting out as a stage actress (he is not a celebrity, as Tsuda said on Instagram), and he is the father of two children. Tsuda believed that by not officially announcing his marriage, he could protect his family’s safety; Another reason for this approach is that Tsuda’s favorite actors have great appeal, who have not featured their personal lives – they also had ideas of becoming an expressive person, so they did not make their marriage public. However, in July 2020, he learned that a news report about his marriage had been published in a section of a weekly magazine (Shakanshi), and he opted to publicize the information on his Instagram.