|kim sharma quick info|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||21 January 1980|
Kim Sharma is an Indian actress and model, known for her work in films such as love (2000), Who is better than you (2002), says dil bar bari (2002), Tom, Dick and Harry (2006), don’t leave me (2007), and Yagami (2010). He has acted in films made in several languages including Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
name at birth
Kim Michelle Sharma
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kim attended a boarding school in Panchgani, a hill station southeast of Mumbai.
- father – Her father is a businessman.
- siblings – He has 3 sisters.
- other – Arjun Rampal (First Cousin) (Actor, Model, Film Producer, TV Personality)
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
lover / spouse
Kim has dated –
- Jugal Hansraj (2000)
- VJ Yudi (2000-2003)
- Yuvraj Singh (2004-2007)
- Carlos Marin (2008-2010)
- Ali Punjani (2010-2016) – Kim married Kenya business tycoon Ali Punjani in 2010. Ali was divorcing his first wife, with whom he had 3 children. Kim and Ali eventually parted ways in 2016. During his time in Kenya, he developed an interest in the hospitality business and also worked as a hotelier for some time.
- Arjun Khanna (2017-2018)
- Leander Paes (2021-present)
Caste / Ethnicity
- slim frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- friendly smile
- radiant face
- he has a mole on top of his nose
Kim has been featured in TV commercials for many popular brands and products including –
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Tata Safari (SUV)
- fair and lovely
- Clear & Clear (Facewash)
She has also served as the brand ambassador of American skincare brand hail,
Kim Sharma Facts
- Kim had returned to her hometown of Ahmednagar after completing her 10th standard at a boarding school in Panchgani. However, coming from a boarding school where most of the girls were from abroad, living and studying in a normal day school in Ahmednagar came as a culture shock to her. Then she had decided that she would not pursue her studies beyond 12th standard.
- Her breakthrough in the entertainment industry came when she was spotted by a casting director while she was on a trip to Delhi. The casting director offered her to audition for a TV commercial for a major toothpaste brand. She had attended the audition and was selected for the advertisement which opened the doors for her to work in many other TV commercials.
- She caused a major stir in 2006 when she accused a photographer named Vikram Bawa of displaying more skin than she wanted for using a blower fan during a photo shoot for a men’s magazine.
- Her hobbies/interests include reading and travelling.
- An avid animal lover, he also owns a pet dog.
Featured image by Kim Sharma / Instagram