|Koel Rana Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||4 January 1993|
|Husband or wife||Ayush Dabas|
Koel Rana is an Indian model and former beauty pageant contestant, known as the winner of Femina Miss India 2014 Title, 51st Edition of Femina Miss India The beauty pageant is a national beauty pageant in India, in which representatives are selected annually to compete miss WorldOne of the ‘Big Four’ (miss World, miss universe, Miss InternationalAnd miss earth) major international beauty pageants. After that he represented India in Miss World 2014 beauty pageant where she finished in the top 10 with the highest score. he was crowned Miss World Asia after that incident.
name at birth
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
New Delhi, India
the cuckoo attended St. Thomas School, a private girl’s school in New Delhi. In 2011, after graduating high school, she joined Deen Dayal Upadhyay Collegea constituent college of Delhi University, a collegiate public central university in New Delhi. She graduated from there, with distinction, in 2014, a . with Bachelor of Business Studies degree.
Model, former beauty pageant contestant
- father – Arun Rana
- Mother – Anita Rana
- siblings Sonakshi Rana (Sister), Sarthak Rana (Younger Brother)
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
lover / spouse
Koel has dated –
- Ayush Dabas (2020-Present) – Koel married Ayush Dabas, a Delhi-based businessman, on July 15, 2020, at a farmhouse in Delhi. They were introduced to each other by their family members, just a few months before the nationwide lockdown was imposed in India due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Caste / Ethnicity
- slim frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- friendly smile
- radiant face
The cuckoo has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- coco cola
- Tata Docomo
- Yamaha Corporation
- Garnier India
- Sony Group Corporation
She has worked as an ambassador for brands like –
- Reebok International Limited
- Neutrogena Corporation
Koel Rana Facts
- Koel first came into limelight in 2008, when she was crowned at the age of 15 Miss Teen Indiapopularly. is referred to as MTV Teen Diva, As a result, he represented India Miss Teen International Event held in Chicago.
- then she won Miss Universal Teen 2009 title. At the event, she also won the following awards – ‘Miss Beautiful Skin’, ‘Miss Photogenic’ and ‘Viewer’s Choice’.
- In 2012, when she was just 19 years old, she co-founded an NGO named Moksha Foundation, Through the NGO, he worked to improve the sanitation and hygiene of local, underprivileged communities. She took her awareness campaign to dozens of schools in and around New Delhi.
- before winning Femina Miss India 2014 title, he also won Femina Miss India Delhi 2014 Beauty contest. Her work with the above NGO helped her to win the ‘Miss Beauty with a Purpose’ award Femina Miss India 2014 pageant they won that award Miss World 2014 Pageant has also become the third Indian to do so.
- She is a firm believer in the healing power of yoga and was involved in the opening ceremony international yoga day (June 21, 2015) at HighwayA ceremonial boulevard in New Delhi, India.
Featured image/Instagram by Koel Rana