Lisa Gibbons was born in Southern California. In her early years, Lisa was a writer. Lisa grew up in Inglewood, California. After studying acting, Lisa became a cast member on Broadway, where she honed her skills before landing a writing position with Entertainment Tonight. To promote the show, he wrote a daily column for the show and also wrote a book on the life of Howard Stern.
The real story behind Lisa Gibbons’ earlier life is fascinating and intriguing. Lisa Gibbons was born in Southern California to parents who were both writers. She is perhaps best known for her co-hosting and correspondent for Entertainment Tonight, as well as her own Late Night talk show, Lisa, where she discusses everything from pop culture and Hollywood. During these years, Lisa has played a number of roles in films and on television, including an appearance on The X-Files.
One of the most interesting things about Lisa Gibbons was that she was able to have two very successful careers in her early years. As a writer and a radio show host, Lisa has achieved considerable success in her career. However, she was always in touch with the people working behind the scenes. When she learned she would be a contestant on the reality competition show The Biggest Loser in the early 1990s, she became determined to be the best. Lisa finished the first season of the competition and then won the second.
Lisa Gibbons Personal Information
- Date of Birth: 26 March 1957
- Place of Birth: Hartsville, South Carolina, USA
- Birth Name: Lisa Kim Gibbons
- Nick Name: Lisa
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Broadcaster
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown
- Eye Colour: Blonde
Lisa Gibbons Physical Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143 lbs
- Weight in Kilograms: 65kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 Square Meters
- Body Measurements: 36-26-37 inches (91-66-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Foot/Shoe Size: 8.5 (USA)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Lisa Gibbons Family Details
- Father: Carlos Gibbons
- Mother: Jean Gibbons
- Spouses: Steven Fenton (m. 2011), Stephen Meadows (m. 1991-2005), Christopher Quinton (m. 1989-1991), John Hicks (m. 1980-1982)
- Children: Jordan Alexandra Gibbons, Troy Meadows, Nathan Daniel Meadows
- Siblings: Camie Gibbons (Younger Sister), Carlos Gibbons, Jr. (Brother)
Lisa Gibbons Education
- University of South Carolina
- Irmo High School
- She was a high school cheerleader in Irmo, South Carolina. She graduated from Irmo High School.
- He graduated from the University of South Carolina’s School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
Lisa Gibbons Facts
- He founded the Lisa Gibbons Memory Foundation.
- He has been married four times.
- Has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Lisa’s career also has an interesting background. Born Leona Hull in Hoyt County, Virginia, Lisa was a poor single mother who moved with her sister to Hartsville, Virginia, when her brother was born. Lisa excelled in academics during her time in school and later became a teacher. While teaching for several years, Lisa developed an interest in collecting autographed photographs and letters from her famous students. Later in life, Lisa developed a passion for collecting and restoring antiques, and in her later years became the owner of a renowned antiques shop.
see all Janet Jackson net worth, measurements, age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, biography, dating, kids, bio and wiki
Lisa has had several other notable roles on television including being an apprentice to Mulder, the main character of The X-Files. She also appeared in the films Chicago, Heat and Constantine. On the big screen, Lisa has also made small appearances in films such as The Royal Scam, Omnia, The Perfect Storm and Paris, Texas. As for television show host, Lisa has played the role of waitress, delivery person, and paralegal for several award-winning television shows.
Today, Lisa Gibbons lives a comfortable lifestyle in her home in rural Hartsville, Virginia. Born in 1917, Lisa Ida Mae is one of ten children of Lisa, who was a maid and later became a beloved local fixture in Hartsville. Today, Lisa lives in a house with a large white picket fence with lots of garden and lawn, and she rarely gives interviews.