|Lim Eun-soo Quick Info
|5 feet 4 inches
|Date of birth
|February 26, 2003
Lim Eun-soo is a South Korean figure skater who won a ‘gold’ medal in the CS (Challenger Series) Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy In both 2018 and 2019. He did the 2018 CS. Won ‘Silver’ medal in US International Figure Skating Classic, She also won a ‘bronze’ medal in the 2018 GP (Grand Prix). Rostelecom Cup2019 CS Autumn Classic Internationaland 2019 Shanghai Trophy, At the international junior level, he won the 2017 . Won ‘Silver’ medal in ISU (International Skating Federation) JGP (Junior Grand Prix) in Austria and 2017 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy, He also won the ‘Bronze’ medal in 2016 ISU JGP in Germany and 2016 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy, At the international novice level, he won the ‘gold’ medal in 2013–14 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy, In August 2021, it achieved a world ranking of 15 in the official rankings released by ISU, After the 2020-21 figure skating season, she became the tenth ranked female singles skater in the world.
name at birth
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
As of February 2022, Lim was a high school student.
He is represented by All That Sports, Talent Management Agency and Sports Marketing Company, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
5 feet 4 inches or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
- toned physique
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- charming smile
- radiant face
Facts of Lim Eun-soo
- At the national level, in the senior tier, Lim won the 2017 . Won ‘Gold’ medal in South Korean Figure Skating Championships‘Silver’ medal in 2019 South Korean Figure Skating Championshipsand on the ‘bronze’ medal South Korean Figure Skating Championships in both 2016 and 2018.
- After winning the ‘Silver’ medal in 2019 South Korean Figure Skating Championshipshe was chosen to participate in Four Continents Figure Skating Championship And in 2019, South Korea’s only women were entered. World Figure Skating Championships, 2019. In Four Continents Figure Skating ChampionshipShe finished fourth in the short program, where she would not have set a new personal best score for a one point deductible for a one-time violation.
- their participation in 2019 World Figure Skating Championships, her first appearance at the tournament, was overshadowed by a major controversy when it was alleged by Lim’s management agency that she was intentionally injured by American figure skater Maria Bell. During a practice session, the latter’s toe had scraped the back of Lim’s left calf.
- These allegations were investigated by ISU But Maria did not face any penalties and was acquitted of any wrongdoing as investigators found no evidence to support Lim’s allegations. As both Lim and Maria trained in the United States under the same coach at the time, Lim chose to part ways with that coach after the incident and returned to South Korea, reuniting with his former coaches.
- Her hobbies/interests include Baking, Cooking and Dancing.
Featured image by Lim Eun-soo / Instagram