Lori Loughlin has been on every popular television show as a matriarch, show queen, and actress, and as a boss, no-nonsense, no-taboo personality. However, she is also an artist, an actress/writer, producer, and model. In this article you will discover her net worth, age, career, family details and Lori Loughlin biography.
In the table below you will learn Lori Loughlin’s net worth, age, hair color, nose color, makeup brand names and more. In the table below you will discover Lori Loughlin Biography. She is best known for one of her most famous roles as Rebecca on the television show Full House. Lori Loughlin was born in Southern California and was known to audiences and the film industry in her early years as one of the many famous characters on the Beverly Hills television show. In her earlier years, as a child, Lori Loughlin often appeared as herself in short sketches on television shows, where she was often billed as “Lori Loughlin”.
The talented and versatile Lori Loughlin has also appeared in several successful and memorable films and TV shows in the US and England. His first big break in Hollywood came in the late sixties when he was cast in a popular show called Camelot. His association with that show ended when it went off air in its fourth season. However, it was his memorable role in the film adaptation of Pride and Prejudice that propelled him to stardom in America and throughout the English-speaking world.
Lori Loughlin Personal Details
- Date of Birth: 28 July 1964
- Place of Birth: Queens, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Lori Anne Loughlin
- Nickname: Lori
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Irish origin)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown
- Eye Colour: Blurred
- Sexual orientation: straight
Lori Loughlin Physical Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilograms: 52 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 Square Meters
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Build / Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35 inches (91-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Foot/Shoe Size: 8 (in the US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Lori Loughlin Family Details
- Father: Joseph Roy Loughlin
- Mother: Lorelei Loughlin
- Spouse: Mossimo Giannulli (m. 1997), Michael Burns (m. 1989-1996)
- Children: Isabella Rose Giannulli (Daughter), Olivia Jade Giannulli (Daughter)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Others: Margaret Pye (Paternal Grandmother), Andrew T. Loughlin (Paternal Grandfather)
- Mark Arnold, Christopher Atkins (1981–1982), Thomas Howell (1985), Michael R. Burns (1989–1996), Mossimo Giannulli (1995-)
Lori Loughlin Education
- River Oaks Public School, Hauppauge High School
- He attended Haupage High School in New York.
- She went to River Oaks Public School in Oceanside.
Lori Loughlin Facts
- He has Irish ancestry.
- At the age of 12, she began her career as a print model.
- She was born in Queens but grew up in Hauppauge.
Her other notable US TV show credits include Alias, Gossip Girl, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Hawaii Five-0, Lost Girl, Housefull, etc. As an actor, Lori Loughlin has achieved success in both mainstream (ie movies) and theater (ie TV).
Based on the book No Ordinary Family, Lori Loughlin has been nominated for several awards including several Screen Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Satellite Awards, and several Daytime Entertainment Awards. Additionally, she has also been nominated several times for Golden Globe Awards including Best Actress in a Comedy Series. At the top of her acting career, Lori Loughlin has showcased her culinary talents on several daytime cooking shows. Additionally, she was also a vocalist for several bands throughout her career. His musical experience spans several genres including folk, blues, pop and gospel music. So, according to his bio on Wikipedia, Loughlin is best known as an artist, musician, and singer/songwriter.
Based on the true story of a middle-aged homeowner who, after the untimely death of her husband, decides to move back in with her sisters, who raise their young children as their own. However, circumstances complicate Loughlin’s life when his eldest daughter, Alisha (Babe Neuwirth), moves out and moves in with her boyfriend. When Lori’s eldest daughter returns one day to live with her, they are immediately reunited with Alisha and realize that their lives are very different from before. Although the show was not hugely successful, it went on to go on for four more seasons, making it the most successful show of all time among actresses.