|Lucille Ball Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 7½ inches|
|Date of birth||August 6, 1911|
|date of death||26 April 1989|
Lucille Ball was an American actor, voice actor, comedian, singer, model, studio executive and producer whose achievements include being nominated for 13 Primetime Emmy Awards (winning 5 times) and receiving numerous awards such as the Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award . And 2 stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
name at birth
Lucille Desiree Bat
Technicolor Tessy, Queen of the Bee Movies, The First Lady of Television, Lucy, The Queen of Comedy, Diane Belmont
He was born on 6 August 1911.
He died on April 26, 1989, at the age of 77 due to a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Lake View Cemetery, Jamestown, New York, United States
Jamestown, New York, United States
She lived in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Lucille Ball attended John Murray Anderson School for the Dramatic Arts in New York City. During her time there, her instructors directly told her that she would not be successful in the entertainment business and Lucille later said that “one of the things I learned in drama school was how to be afraid.”
He also took piano lessons here Chautauqua Institute,
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian, Singer, Model, Studio Executive, Producer
- father – Henry Durrell “Had” Ball (1887–1915) (lineman for Bell Telephone)
- Mother – Desiree Evelyn “Deede” Ball (née Hunt)
- siblings – Frederick Henry Ball (Younger Brother) (movie studio executive, talent manager)
- other – Jasper Clinton Ball (Paternal Grandfather), Nellie Rebecca Durrell (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick Charles “Fred” Hunt (Maternal Grandfather), Flora Belle Orcutt (Maternal Grandmother), Zoe Ball (Sister-in-law), Edward Peterson (Stepfather)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, he had a net worth of $60 million at the time of his death.
5 feet 7½ inches or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
lover / spouse
Lucille Ball had dated –
- Peter Lawford – Rumor
- john emery – Rumor
- franchote tone – Rumor
- Paul Douglas – Rumor
- William Holden – Rumor
- Pat DiCicco – Rumor
- orson welles – Rumor
- George Rafta – Rumor
- Eddie Fisher – Rumor
- Caesar Romero – Rumor
- Lee Bowman – Rumor
- Bernard Newman
- Robert Mitchum – Rumor
- broderick crawford
- mac gray
- Brian Donlevy – Rumor
- Pandro S Burman – Rumor
- William Cagney – Rumor
- Oscar Levant – Rumor
- George Sanders – Rumor
- Alexander Hall
- milton burley – Rumor
- johnny devita – In 1925, she began dating 21-year-old local badass Johnny Davita when she was just 14 years old.
- jean marque (1938) – She had an affair with director Jean Marque in 1938.
- Ralph Forbes (1938) – Rumor
- desi arnazi (1940–1960) – After Rodgers and Hart met while filming the stage hit, she fell in love with Cuban-born bandleader and actor Desi Arnaz in 1940. a lot of girls, They parted ways in the same year and had 2 children – a daughter named Lucie Desiree Arnaz (b. July 17, 1951) and a son named Desiderio Alberto Arnaz IV (known professionally as Desi Arnaz Jr.) ( b. January 19, 1953) ) Lucille later claimed that their married life was “a nightmare” and that nothing was as it appeared I love Lucy, The couple divorced in 1960 but remained friends until Desi’s death in 1986.
- gary morton (1961–1989) – She married Gary Morton, a Borscht Belt comic, who was 13 years her junior in 1961, and they remained together until his death in 1989.
Caste / Ethnicity
Lucille Ball was of English, Scottish, Welsh and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- His trademark ‘spider face’ is the accompanying “eagh” sound when something goes wrong for him
- the genius of physical comedy
She did endorsement work for –
- Woodbury Facial Powder (1940) (magazine ad)
- Philip Morris Cigarettes (TV Commercial) (1950) (w/ Desi Arnaz)
His family belonged to the Baptist Church.
Lucille Ball Facts
- She was only 3 years old when her father died of typhoid fever at the age of 27.
- She was friends with Barbara Pepper, Gail Gordon, Ginger Rogers, Ann Sothern, Judy Garland, Paula Stewart and Carol Burnett.
- After his death, Lucille Ball’s body was cremated and the ashes were initially buried at Forest Lawn – Hollywood Hills Cemetery in Los Angeles. Her remains were moved to the Hunt family plot at Lake View Cemetery in Jamestown, New York, in 2002.
Featured image by CBS Television / flickr / public domain