|Mana Kawabe Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 1 inch|
|Date of birth||31 October 2004|
|eye color||dark brown|
mind kawabe is a Japanese figure skater who won the ‘Silver’ medal in the 2021 GP (Grand Prix) NHK Trophy, At the international-advanced novice level, she won the ‘gold’ medal in 2017-18 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy as well as 2016-17 ISU (International Skating Federation) Coupe Du Printemps, In the team events, representing Japan, he won the ‘Silver’ medal in 2021 Japan Open, At the national level, he won the 2019-20 . Won ‘Gold’ medal in Japan Junior Figure Skating Championships‘Silver’ medal in 2015-16 Japan Novice Figure Skating Championshipsand 2021-22 . ‘Bronze’ medal in Japan Figure Skating Championships,
name at birth
Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Chobu, Honshu, Japan
Uji, Kyoto Prefecture, Kansai, Honshu, Japan
As of March 2022, Mana was a high school student.
5 feet 1 inch or 155 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
- toned physique
- small frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- friendly smile
- radiant face
Mana Kawabe Facts
- Inspired by Nagoya native Mao Asada, who became an Olympic ‘silver’ medalist and a 3-time world champion,
- Mana did most of her coaching in Nagoya, but in 2017, after one of her coaches retired, moved to the city of Takatsuki to train with new coaches.
- One of the early setbacks of his career was the 2018-19 J. had failed to qualify forApan Junior Figure Skating Championship He was forced to compete with an injury for most of that season.
- He did 2019-20. was amended by winning the ‘gold’ medal in Japan Junior Figure Skating Championships, She was more than a point ahead of her nearest 2 competitors in the short program, but when she landed her first officially ratified triple axel in the free skate and completed 8 clean triple jumps in total, she finished by almost 15 points. had won the title.
- As a result, 2020. was nominated to represent Japan in Winter Youth Olympics as well as 2020 World Junior Figure Skating Championships, them 2019-20. was also invited to compete in the Senior Division. Japan Figure Skating ChampionshipsAlong with the rest of the top 6 finishers in the Junior Division.
- She holds the record for being just the 18th female figure skater to land a clean triple axel in an international event.
- 2020. In Winter Youth Olympics, she recorded a personal best score across all segments to finish fourth overall. However, she was the only member of the Japanese team not drafted for the team event.
- them 2020. Was appointed to make senior international debut in NHK Trophy, an event that was largely attended by Japanese skaters due to travel restrictions imposed after the COVID-19 pandemic. She finished 6th in the short program, 6th in the free skate and 6th overall. She had made amends by winning the ‘Silver’ medal in the 2021 edition of the tournament.
- Her hobbies/interests include reading and travelling.
Featured image by Mana Kawabe / Instagram