|Maria Bell Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||18 April 1996|
maria bell is an American figure skater who won the ‘Gold’ medal in the 2019 CS (Challenger Series). Nebelhorn Trophy and 2020 GP (Grand Prix) skate america, He won the 2016 GP. Won ‘Silver’ medal in skate america and 2016 CS We International Figure Skating Classic, He made the 2016 CS . Also won ‘Bronze’ medal in Ondrej Napela Memorial2018 CS Zagreb’s Golden Spin2019 GP Internationaux de France2019 GP Rostelecom Cupand 2021-22 cranberry cup, In team events, representing the United States, he won the 2019 . Won ‘Gold’ medal in ISU (International Skating Federation) World Team Trophy in Figure Skating, In March 2018, it achieved a peak world ranking of 14 in the official rankings released by ISU, At the international junior level, he won the 2012 . Won ‘Silver’ medal in Garda Spring Trophy and ‘Bronze’ medal in 2013 ISU Junior Grand Prix In Mexico.
name at birth
Maria Cheyenne Bell
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Maria graduated from, in 2014 Ralston Valley High School, a public school in Arvada, Colorado. He was named the ‘Super Senior’ of the school.
- father — Andy Bell
- Mother – center bell
- siblings – Morgan Bell (Older Sister) (Skater)
5 feet 4 inches or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
lover / spouse
Maria has dated –
- romain ponsart (2016-Present) – Maria started dating French figure skater Romain Ponsart in February 2016.
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- toned physique
- shoulder length, straight hair
- charming smile
- radiant face
maria bell facts
- Maria started figure skating at the age of 4, inspired by her older sister, Morgan, who has skated Disney on IceA series of touring ice shows aimed primarily at children and starring figure skaters Disney Pot.
- At the national level, in the junior tier, Maria won the ‘gold’ medal. Southwest Sectional Figure Skating Championships (2011-12). He won the ‘Silver’ medal Midwestern Sectional Figure Skating Championships (2012-13) and US Figure Skating Championships (2012-13). He also won the ‘Bronze’ medal in Midwestern Sectional Figure Skating Championships (2011-12).
- At the national level, in the senior tier, he won a ‘gold’ medal. Midwestern Sectional Figure Skating Championships in the 2014-15 season; isp points challenge in the 2020-21 season; and 2022 US Figure Skating Championships, She had also won the ‘Silver’ medal (2020) and the ‘Bronze’ medal (2017 and 2019). US Figure Skating Championships,
- When he won the ‘gold’ medal in 2022 US Figure Skating ChampionshipsShe became the oldest national champion in 95 years. This was his 9th attempt to clinch the senior national title and his first ‘gold’ medal. In her last 8 appearances, she was ranked 13th, 6th, 11th, 3rd, 5th, 3rd, 2nd and 5th.
- This ‘gold’ medal also helped him qualify for the 2022 Beijing winter Olympics, This made her the first female figure skater at the age of 25 or older in an individual event to qualify to represent team usa In winter Olympics Since 1928.
Featured image by Maria Bell / Instagram