|Meenakshi Dixit Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Date of birth||12 October 1988|
|eye color||dark brown|
Meenakshi Dixitto is an Indian actress and model, widely recognized for her work in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada films, including Telugu and Tamil films, Devrai: (2012) and tenaliraman (2014), respectively. He has also acted in various TV shows like She dances with Saroj Khan (2008). Meenakshi is the recipient of several accolades such as the Entertainment Award in 2018. He has accumulated more than 570k followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh, India
she went to Kanpur University Graduate with Bachelor of Science degree in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- father – Ishwar Chandra Dixit (Lawyer)
- Mother – Geeta Dixit
5 feet 6 inches or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- thick eyebrows
- high cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as bookshelf, He has also been featured in advertisements for various labels like Microsoft Windows, anytime fitness And Brooke Bond Fresh.
Meenakshi Dixit Favorite Things
- hobby – Reading books as your best friend, spending time in nature
Meenakshi Dixit Facts
- He was raised in Rae Bareli, India.
- She was sharp in education, sports, dancing, singing as well as acting during her school and college.
- Meenakshi took training in Kathak and Western dance.
- She has been a regular model for both the fashion industry and top Indian magazines.
- Dixit confirmed that She dances with Saroj Khan Changed his life completely. He was pleasantly surprised when he was selected after auditioning only once for the show. There was no support from her family at that time and she has realized that it was her destiny to attend such a big event. When he had cleared the audition, the people of the production house assured him that every house would surely connect with his mischievous smile.
- she remembers when she was doing She dances with Saroj Khan, the great dance choreographer used to ask her about her future plans, at that time, there was no information about her. With her family being highly educated and professional, it would be natural for her to take up something like a family business or a job. On the other hand, she used to dance since childhood and Saroj Khan used to call her a heroine on the sets of the show which would make Meenakshi happy. She later learned that Khan had tried to trigger her subconscious mind, where she longed to become an actress. She is happy to be able to find herself with each passing day.
- Meenakshi has said that she has never been afraid of anything and has always been fearless by nature. She has prioritized her life to go with the flow, as her career has progressed slowly. She was rejected in several auditions, but believed that the reason was that she did not fit the role. She has realized that her real challenge is when she gets a role and has to perform a certain character.
Featured image by Meenakshi Dixit / Instagram