|Meghna Singh Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Date of birth||18 June 1994|
|eye color||dark brown|
Meghna Singh is an Indian professional cricketer who has represented his country as a frontline fast bowler in both the longer formats of the game (Test and ODI). In the Indian domestic circuit, he has played for his home state Uttar Pradesh in all 3 formats. In franchise based T20 cricket, she has come out velocity (2020) in Women’s T20 Challenge,
name at birth
Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India
- father – Vijay Veer Singh (Security guard in a sugar mill)
- Mother – Reena Singh (Jointed with Social Health Activist) HopeA community health initiative set up by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India as a part of the country’s National Rural Health Mission)
- siblings He has 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.
- other – Prem Pal Singh (Grandfather) (with Sub-Inspector (Retd)) Uttar Pradesh Police), Asha Thakur (Grandmother)
He is represented by Fairplay Sports, Athlete Management & Sports Marketing/PR Agency, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
right hand medium
16 – Test matches, One Day Internationals (ODIs)
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
She often dyes her hair red or red.
- toned physique
- side-parted, neck-length, wavy hair
- friendly smile
- radiant face
Meghna Singh Facts
- Meghna started her cricketing journey by participating in local matches with the boys. When she started receiving formal training, she used to travel about 24 km twice a day with her father to go to the nearby cricket stadium for his practice sessions.
- In his early 20s, he was employed as a booking clerk Indian Rail Based on his playing ability in Moradabad city. This allowed her the flexibility to pursue rigorous cricket training and attend as many domestic matches while at a stable job, with which she could pay her rent and cricket coaching fees as well as support a little of her family. Could support.
- She first came into limelight on the Indian domestic scene in 2019 through her strong bowling performance, which she was able to replicate while representing. India A in a bilateral series of matches against Sri Lanka A,
- When she made her senior international debut for India in an ODI against Australia in September 2021, she became the second woman player from Uttar Pradesh state, after Poonam Yadav, to represent India in a senior international match. ,
- Later that month, she also made her Test debut against Australia, the first day-night Test played by the Indian women’s team. It was also the first Test match of the Indian women’s team in Australia since 2006.
- In India’s fourth game of the 2022 group stage ICC Women’s Cricket World CupAgainst defending champions England, she was India’s best performer with the ball taking 3 for 26 in 7.2 overs. Their effort went in vain, though England managed to win by 4 wickets.
Featured image by Meghna Singh / Instagram