|Mikaal Zulfikar Quick Info|
|Date of birth||September 1, 1981|
|eye color||dark brown|
Mikaal Zulfikari A Pakistani model-turned-actor, best known for playing Nabil love is the star of good luck (2013-2014). However, he is also known for his work shahr-e-zato (2012), seven in forgiveness (2012), no bandh no procession (2018), sherdillo (2019), Mirat-ul-Uros (2012-2013), diyar-e-dilo (2015), sang-e-mar maar (2016-2017), and Alif Allah and humans (2017-2018).
name at birth
Mian Muhammad Mikaal Patra Aziz Zulfikari
London, England, United Kingdom
Mikael took part Lahore Lyceum School in Lahore.
- siblings – Jamal Andreas Zulfiqar (Younger Brother) (theater actor in London), Mikaal has 2 older sisters and 3 brothers.
Mikal is represented by ThinkEpic.
6 feet or 183 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Mikaal has dated –
- Zara boast
- Sara Bhatti (2010-2017) – Mikaal and model Sara Bhatti got engaged to each other in 2010. Later, in 2012, the couple tied the knot. Together, they have 2 daughters. Mikal and his then-wife officially parted ways in March 2017, which Mikal announced via Facebook.
Caste / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Mikaal has English ancestry from his mother’s side and Pakistani ancestry from his father’s side.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle.
- huge physical presence
Mikal has appeared in commercials for various brands which include Ufone,
Mikaal Zulfiqar Facts
- He spent part of his younger years in London before relocating to Pakistan with his family.
- Mikael started her career as a model and went on to appear in commercials.
- Zulfiqar was 17 when his parents got legally separated.
- He was considered as one of the highest paid actors of Pakistan in the year 2017. Mikaal was ranked among the “Top 10 Most Beautiful Men in Pakistan” in 2015.
- His father is a retired Pakistani diplomat.
- Mikaal acted in his first theatrical film as Abdullah in the Urdu language film Godfather in 2007. Later, in 2009, he was cast in his first TV show as Tahir saiqa,
Featured image by Mikaal Zulfikar/Instagram