|Natasha Poonawalla Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||26 November 1981|
|Husband or wife||Adar Poonawalla|
Natasha Poonawalla is an Indian businessman, philanthropist and socialite who has served as the President of the Willu Poonawalla Foundation, the Executive Director of the Serum Institute of India, the Director of the Poonawalla Science Park in the Netherlands and the Director of Villu Poonawalla Racing. Breeding Private Limited
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Natasha Poonawalla studied here St. Mary’s School in Pune and then enrolled in Savitribai Phule Pune UniversityFrom where he did his graduation.
Later, he took part London School of EconomicsA public research university based in London, England, from where he obtained his master’s degree in 2004.
Businessman, Socialite, Philanthropist
- father — Pramesh Arora
- Mother — Minnie Arora
- other Cyrus S Poonawalla (father-in-law) (Billionaire businessman, Chairman and Managing Director of Cyrus Poonawalla Group, Philanthropist), Villu Poonawalla (Mother-in-law) (Sporter, Social Activist)
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
lover / spouse
Natasha Poonawalla has dated –
- Adar Poonawalla (2006–present) – In 2006, she married Adar Poonawalla, chief executive officer (CEO) of Serum Institute of India, one of the world’s largest vaccine manufacturing companies by the number of doses produced. They met at a New Year’s party in Goa hosted by Vijay Mallya. The couple is parents to 2 sons – Cyrus Poonawalla (b. 2009) and Darius Poonawalla (b. 2015).
Caste / Ethnicity
Natasha Poonawalla Facts
- He grew up in Pune, Maharashtra during his childhood years.
- She is a fashion enthusiast.
- Natasha Poonawalla has been friends with celebrities like Malaika Arora, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Manish Malhotra, Karisma Kapoor and Amrita Arora.
Featured image by danwildcard / wikimedia /CC BY-SA 4.0