|Nusrat Faria Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||September 8, 1993|
|eye color||dark brown|
Nusrat Faria is a Bangladeshi film actor, singer, model, television presenter and radio jockey who has worked in Bangladesh and India. Over the years, he has been cast in films like Romance, Badshah: The Dono, spy, Hero 420, lover o lover, Damn it, Boss 2: Back to the Rules, Inspector Notty K, bibaho obijan, monarchyAnd Jodi..kintu..tobou,
Nusrat Faria Mazhari
Nusrat Faria holds a bachelor’s degree in law University of London in 2021.
Actor, singer, model, television presenter, radio jockey
- father – Majrul Islam
- Mother – Firdausi Begum
- siblings – Maria Islam (Sister), Farid Islam (Brother)
SVF Music, CMV
5 feet 4 inches or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
lover / spouse
Nusrat Faria has dated –
- Ronnie Riyad Rashid She got engaged to longtime boyfriend Ronnie Riyad Rashid in the year 2020 and eventually both got married.
Caste / Ethnicity
Nusrat Faria has done endorsement work for brands like Sinicare Bangladesh,
Nusrat Faria Facts
- She wanted to become an army officer but later she was inclined towards acting.
- Nusrat Faria was the national debate champion in 2010 and 2011.
- Her career in the entertainment industry started with modeling projects.
- Nusrat Faria co-starred as Shruti in the 2015 romantic drama film Romanceremake of telugu romantic movie love, The role earned him the Merrill Prothom Elo Award in the “Best Newcomer (Film and Television)” category in 2016.
- In 2016, she brought to life the character of Shreya in the Indian-Bangladeshi action comedy film Badshah – The Dono2010 Telugu film remake Don Seenu Starring Ravi Teja. The role won her the 2017 Tele Cine Award for “Best Actress (Bangladesh)”.
- Along with Shakib Khan, Rodella Jannat, Amit Hassan and Misha Savdagore, Nusrat Faria co-starred as Laila in the 2020 action romantic drama film. monarchy, For this performance, she won the 2021 CJFB Performance Award for “Best Actress”.
Featured image by Sajjad Hussain / wikimedia /CC BY-SA 4.0