|Ollie Robinson Quick Info|
|height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||1 December 1993|
Ollie Robinson is an English professional cricketer who has represented his country in the Test match format as a bowling all-rounder, having made his international debut in June 2021. In the English domestic circuit, he has played for Yorkshire County Cricket Club (2013-2014), Hampshire County Cricket Club (2014), and Sussex County Cricket Club (2015-present) in all 3 formats. In July 2021, he was signed as a replacement player manchester original for the 2021 season hundredA professional franchise 100-ball cricket tournament that was first played as a new format of cricket in July and August 2021.
name at birth
Oliver Edward Robinson
Margate, Kent, England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Ollie had attended King’s School, CanterburyA public free day and boarding school for pupils aged 13 to 18 in Canterbury, Kent.
- Mother – sandra
- other – Paul Farbrace (Stepfather) (Sports Director Warwickshire County Cricket ClubFormer professional cricketer, former assistant coach of the English national cricket team, former head coach of the Sri Lankan national cricket team)
right hand medium fast
- 57 – Test Match
- 25 – Sussex County Cricket Club (English domestic cricket)
6 feet 5 inches or 195.5 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of British origin.
- toned physique
- giant frame
- short hair
- friendly smile
- sport a bumpy beard
Oli is sponsored by –
- gun and moor cricket
- adidas cricket
Ollie Robinson Facts
- Oli started his domestic cricket career with Kent County Cricket ClubSecond XI. However, after just one match in the 2013 season, he was relegated. Leicestershire County Cricket Club before playing for Yorkshire County Cricket Club Second XI. He finished the 2013 season in 2nd XI cricket with 59 wickets and 1,282 runs.
- In October 2013, he had signed a professional contract with Yorkshire County Cricket Club, However, after just 7 T20 matches for the club, during the 2014 season, he was sacked due to unprofessional conduct by the club. Later that season, he made a List A appearance. Hampshire County Cricket Club,
- In April 2015, he had signed a short-term agreement with Sussex County Cricket Club The club lost 3 key bowlers to injuries. A few days later, he made his first-class debut against Durham County Cricket Club Where he scored a century with Matt Hobden in the club’s record-breaking 10th-wicket partnership of 164 runs. it made them the first Sussex County Cricket Club Players who scored a century in 95 years County Championship First entry.
- in 2015 County Championship In the season, he took 46 wickets at an impressive average of 24.71 and was nominated for the tournament’s ‘Breakthrough Player’ award. He was awarded the ‘Sussex Young Player of the Year’ award. In October 2015, he had signed a 3-year contract with Sussex County Cricket Club,
- In April 2021, he was named the club’s vice-captain in the first-class format. At the end of that month, he had registered figures of 9/78 in County Championship match against Glamorgan County Cricket Club, These were the best bowling figures by an Englishman since 2016.
Featured image by Ollie Robinson/Instagram