|Park Ji-hoo Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Date of birth||November 7, 2003|
|eye color||dark brown|
park ji-hoo is a South Korean actor and model who started acting as a child artist. Over the years, he has been cast in a variety of shows and movies including beautiful world, Time to Disappear: A Boy Who Returned, Witness, hummingbird house, black light, fortified city, sweet revenge 2And little Women,
name at birth
Daegu, South Korea
Park Ji-hoo was accepted Hanyang UniversityTheater and Film Department. Later, he graduated from dongmoon high school in February 2022.
Park Ji-hoo is signed with BH Entertainment.
5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
Park Ji-hoo is of Korean descent.
Park Ji-hoo Facts
- He made his film debut as a Soo-rin look-alike kid in the 2016 fantasy film Time to Disappear: A Boy Who Returned,
- Park Ji-hoo brought to life the character of 14-year-old cool Eun-hee from a working-class background in the 2018 drama film. hummingbird house, For this role, he received several accolades including Best Star Award, Cine 21 Award, Director’s Cut Award, Korean Association of Film Critics Award and Wildflower Film Awards and was also nominated at Asia Pacific Screen Awards, Baeksang Arts Awards, Blue Dragon Gone. Film Award, Chunsa Film Arts Award and Grand Bell Award.
- Growing up, he trained in Aikido (Japanese martial art).
- Park Ji-hoo plays Lee Ha-yan in the coming-of-age television series sweet revenge 2 in 2018.
- He was cast as Ye-Seul in the 2018 crime thriller film WitnessStarring Lee Sung-min, Kim Sang-ho, Jin Kyung, and Kwak Si-yang.
- In 2019, she appeared as Jang Da-hee in the family drama television series beautiful world,
- With Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yu-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Jeon Bae-soo, Park Ji-hoo as Nam On Co-starred in—Joe, a grade 2-5 student who is Cheong-san’s neighbor and childhood friend in Netflix’s coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror series. we are all dead in 2022.
- He likes to travel and listen to music.
Featured image by Marie Claire Correa / youtube /CC BY 3.0