|Rachel Peters Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth||October 20, 1991|
|Husband or wife||Miguel Luis Villafuerte|
Rachel Peters is a Filipino model and beauty pageant contestant who first came into limelight in 2017 when she was crowned Binaining Pilipinas UniverseA national beauty pageant in the Philippines that selects Filipina representatives to compete in major international beauty pageants such as Miss International, Miss Grand International, Miss IntercontinentalAnd miss globe, At the same event, she also won the ‘Best in Swimsuit’, ‘Miss Photogenic’ and ‘JAG Denim Queen’ awards. He then represented the Philippines miss universe 2017 pageant where she finished as a ‘Top 10’ semifinalist.
name at birth
Rachel Lewis Peters
Rachel graduated from British International School, PhuketAn English-medium, co-educational, day and boarding school in Phuket, Thailand, with a International Baccalaureate degree. she joined then La Trobe UniversityA public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. There, she earned a bachelor’s degree in business, tourism, and programs.
model, beauty pageant contestant
- father – Nigel Peters (concert promoter)
- Mother — Annie Obregón
- siblings – Daniel Peters (Younger Brother)
- other – Luis Villafuerte (Grandfather) (Politician, former Governor of Camerín Sur, former member of the Philippine House of Representatives) (d. September 8, 2021), Luis Raymund Villafuerte (father-in-law) (politician, Member of the Philippine House of Representatives, Camerín Sur Former Governor of the U.S.), Nelly Favis Villafuerte (Grandmother-in-law) (Former Member of the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of the Philippines)
5 feet 9 inches or 175.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
lover / spouse
Rachel has dated –
- Miguel Luis Villafuerte (2018-Present) – Rachel started dating Filipino politician and model Miguel Luis Villafuerte in 2018 and the couple got engaged in November 2019. Their wedding was to take place in Indonesia but had to be postponed due to the quarantine measures. imposed there to prevent the spread of COVID-19. They eventually got married in a civil ceremony in July 2021. They have a daughter named Kaia Rose (b. October 11, 2021).
Caste / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino (Bicolano) descent on her mother’s side and of English descent on her father’s side.
- slim frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- radiant face
- friendly smile
Rachel Peters Facts
- Rachel’s first major beauty pageant took place in 2014 when she was cast as the fourth princess Miss World Philippines program in 2014. She won the ‘Yahoo Reader’s Choice’ and ‘Miss Alluring’ awards there.
- representing the Philippines in miss universe At the 2017 competition, she wore a Sarimnok-inspired golden one-piece swimsuit and a headpiece to the event’s national costume contest. Sarimnok is a famous bird of maranao The people and the feathers and headpieces worn by them are symbols of good luck in Maranao culture.
- He finished as a ‘Top 10’ semifinalist in Miss Universe 2017 The pageant meant that it was the 8th consecutive edition of the pageant where the Philippines representative secured the final placement.
- Her husband, Miguel Luis Villafuerte, was appointed governor of Camarines Sur province in 2013. He defeated his grandfather Louis for the position and became the youngest elected governor (aged 24) in Philippine history.
Featured image by Rachel Peters / Instagram