|Raekwon Macmillan Quick Info|
|height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Date of birth||November 17, 1995|
|eye color||dark brown|
rakwon macmillan is an American professional football player who has represented miami dolphins (2017-2019), Las Vegas Raiders (2020), and new England Patriots in (2021-present) national football federation (NFL), as a linebacker. He was selected 54th overall in the second round of 2017. NFL Draft From miami dolphins,
name at birth
Midway, Liberty County, Georgia, United States
United States of america
Raekwon took part Liberty County High School, a public school in Hinesville, Georgia. After graduating high school, he joined Ohio State UniversityA public land-grant research university in Columbus, Ohio in 2014. There, he represented Ohio State Buckeyes football team. After his junior year, he won the 2017 . had announced its intention to enter NFL Draft,
professional american football player
- father — Raphael Washington
- Mother -Monica Washington
- siblings – Kaia (younger sister)
- 52 – Miami Dolphins
- 54 – Las Vegas Raiders
- 46 – New England Patriots
- 5 – The Ohio State University
6 feet 2 inches or 188 cm
110 kg or 242.5 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- toned physique
- clipped hair
- charming smile
- often sports a light stub
- is his left hand covered with a tattoo
Rakwon Macmillan Facts
- His mother was an avid fan of the American hip hop group wu tang clan in the 1990s and was named after rapper Raikwon (Corey Woods), a founding member. wu tang clan,
- In 2013, in his senior year of high school, he won the prestigious ‘Butcus Award’. This award was instituted in 1985 by Downtown Athletic Club of Orlando and is presented annually to top linebackers at the high school, collegiate, and professional levels of football. He was a 4-year starter linebacker running back to his high school and accumulated 456 career tackles and 10 forced fumbles.
- 2017. In NFL DraftHe was the 7th linebacker elected after miami dolphins He was picked up in the second round. In May 2017, the team signed him on a 4-year, USD 4.69 million contract with a guarantee of USD 3.16 million and a signing bonus of USD 1.55 million.
- In August 2017, he made his professional debut in miami dolphins‘ first preseason game, against Atlanta Falcons, He had to leave the game midway due to a knee injury. The next day, it was reported that he had torn his anterior cruciate ligament, ending his rookie season. In September 2017, miami dolphins He was officially placed on his injured reserve list.
- In 2018, he made his professional regular-season NFL debut, and the first start of his career, in miami dolphinsseason-opener against Tennessee Titans, He recorded 6 combined tackles in the game to help his team win 27-20.
- He made his team’s 2018 . Had started all 16 matches of NFL Season and recorded 105 combined tackles, 2 forced fumbles and 1 pass deflection. He started the 2019 season as his team’s starting middle linebacker and played 13 games before suffering a hamstring injury in Week 15 of the season. He was placed on the injured reserve list in December 2019.
- In August 2020, he was traded Las Vegas Raiders For the 2021 4th round draft pick along with the 2021 5th round draft pick.
- In March 2021, he signed up with new England Patriots, However, he soon suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament, following which he was placed on the injured reserve list in August 2021. He had signed a one-year contract extension in September 2021 till 2022.
Featured image by Raekwon McMillan/Instagram