|Reema Sen Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of birth||29 October 1981|
|Husband or wife||Shiv Karan Singh|
Rima Sen is an Indian actor and model, who has worked predominantly in Bengali, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films, including: malamal weekly, ayrathil oruvan, Gangs Of Wasseypur – Part 1, Gangs Of Wasseypur – Part 2, chitram, Minnale, mesh: mesh, bawa nachdu, we are your, Anger, dust, hail Hail, Enakku 20 Unakku 18, kernel, let’s go, Mansantha Nuveve, Ni Mansu Naku Telusu, bangaram, Thimiru, Seema Singham, Adrustum, chelamai, valvan, mugguru, Bhagwati, veed, rajpattai, nestled, Rendu, What made the pair wah wah Ramji, Ann: men at work, Anji, iti srikanth, yamagola malliAnd Sattam Oru Iruttaray,
name at birth
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Reema Sen studied in St. Thomas Girls School Kiddarpur, Kolkata, West Bengal.
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
lover / spouse
Rima Sen has dated –
- Vishal Krishna Reddy She was recently associated with actor and producer Vishal Krishna Reddy.
- Shiv Karan Singh (2012-Present) – Reema married businessman Shiv Karan Singh in 2012 and they were blessed with their first child, a son named Rudraveer Singh on February 22, 2013.
Caste / Ethnicity
Rima Sen Facts
- She made her Tamil language film debut as Reena Joseph in the 2001 romance film Minnale, For this role, Reema Sen received the Filmfare Award for “Best Female Debut – South”. Also, the film was remade in Hindi as well. To Reside in Your Heart,
- In 2001, she made her first Hindi film appearance as Chandni Gupta in the Hindi romantic film we are yourremake of tamil movie Gokulathil Seethai (1996). Reema co-starred with Fardeen Khan in the film.
- She was cast as a fashion model named Swapna in the 2003 Tamil-language action-comedy film dust, For this role, she received a Filmfare Award nomination for “Best Supporting Actress – Tamil”.
- Rima Sen made her Kannada film debut as Pooja in the 2005 drama film news,
- She appeared as Sukhmani in the 2006 Hindi-language comedy film malamal weeklycomedy film remake awake nedo (nineteen ninety eight). It stars Paresh Rawal, Om Puri, Ritesh Deshmukh, Rajpal Yadav and Asrani.
- In 2009, Reema played the character Payal in the Hindi-language family satire film let’s go, starring Govinda. The film is a remake of the 1989 Malayalam-language black comedy film varvelpu,
- Karthi, Andrea Jeremiah, and R. With Parthiban, Reema Sen co-starred as Anita Pandian (Nambiratiyar), a strong-minded, ruthless and determined intelligence officer who sets up a team to investigate Chandramouli’s disappearance in a 2010 Tamil-language action drama. collects. -adventure film ayrathil oruvan, This performance won her the Ananda Vikatan Cinema Award for “Best Villain – Female”, while she was also nominated for a Filmfare Award in the “Best Actress – Tamil” category as well as the Vijay Awards in “Best Actress” and “Best Villain”. it was done. ” Categories.
- Reema Sen brought to life the character of Durga in the critically acclaimed 2012 Hindi-language crime action film Gangs Of Wasseypur – Part 1first installment of gangs of wasseypur Chain. Maggie Lee Diversity Called the film “Bollywood and Hollywood’s beloved child” and felt that the film “turned into a depiction of violence and was poetic.”
Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0 . featured image by