|Reham Khan Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Date of birth||3 April 1973|
|eye color||dark brown|
Reham Khan is a British-Pakistani journalist, writer and film producer, who rose to limelight in 2015 due to her short-lived marriage to Pakistani politician and former professional cricketer Imran Khan. She made headlines again in 2018 after the publication of her self-titled memoir, in which she made several allegations against Imran about corruption, drug addiction, belief in black magic and involvement. It was widely claimed in Pakistan that the publication of the book, shortly before the 2018 Pakistani general election, was intended to damage Imran’s electoral prospects.
name at birth
Reham Nayyar Khan
Ajdabiya, Al Wahat District, Libya
She divides her time between London, England, United Kingdom and Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
She holds dual nationality.
Reham, after graduating high school, had joined Jinnah College for WomenAn educational institution in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He had graduated there.
Journalist, Writer, Film Producer
- father – Nayyar Ramzan (doctor)
- Mother – Saeeda Nayyari
- siblings Salma Nayyar (Sister), Munir Khan Nayyar (Brother)
- other Abdul Hakim Khan (Uncle) (Politician, Lawyer, Former Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, Former Chief Justice of India) Peshawar High Court) (d. January 2007), Ghulam Fatima (aunt), Shaukat Khanum (former mother-in-law) (deceased), Ikramullah Khan Niyazi (former father-in-law), Suleiman Isa Khan (former stepson), Qasim Khan (former stepson)
5 feet 6 inches or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
lover / spouse
Reham has dated –
- ejaz rehman (1993-2005) – Reham was married to British psychiatrist Ejaz Rahman and his first cousin, in early 1993, when she was just 19 years old. They have 3 children together – a son named Sahir Rahman and 2 daughters named Inaaya Rahman and Ridha Rahman. The couple separated in 2005 and Reham began her career as a broadcast journalist soon after the divorce. Her children have been living with her since the divorce.
- Imran Khan (2015) – Reham and Pakistani politician and former professional cricketer Imran Khan confirmed their marriage in January 2015. They got divorced in October 2015.
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of Pashtun descent.
- slim frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- glowing face
- charming smile
Reham Khan Facts
- Reham’s family is Pashtun, belonging to the Lughmani clan, a sub-clan of the Swati tribe. His family lived in Buffa town near Mansehra town of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. In the late 1960s, the family moved to Libya where Reham was born in the city of Ajdabiya.
- A polyglot, he is fluent in English, Urdu, Pashto and his ancestral Hindi. Hindko is a cover term for a diverse group of dialects spoken by several million people of different ethnic backgrounds in several disparate regions of north-western Pakistan, mainly in the provinces of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.
- Reham had co-produced a Pakistani romantic comedy film titled mother Which premiered in September 2016 on the occasion of Eid ul Adha.
- She narrowly escaped the violent attack in Islamabad on January 2, 2022, when she was returning home from her nephew’s wedding. He later revealed that his car was shot down by two men on a motorcycle.
Featured image by Reham Khan / Instagram