|Rinku Singh Quick Information|
|height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Date of birth||8 August 1988|
|eye color||dark brown|
Rinku Singho is an Indian professional wrestler and former professional baseball player, who came into limelight in 2008 when he won a pitching competition in a reality TV show. million dollar arm, He won the competition among more than 37,000 participants and the grand prize of USD 100,000 after throwing a baseball at a speed of 87 mph. This achievement eventually saw him become the first Indian citizen to participate in a professional baseball game in the United States. His incredible story is the subject of a 2014 American biographical sports drama film. million dollar arm, In 2018, he signed a contract with American Professional Wrestling Promotions WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.). Over time, they were known as the popular . added to the roster of raw brand, performing under the ring name heroic great,
name at birth
Rinku Singh Rajput
Rinku, Veer Mahano
Gopiganj, Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Orlando, Orange County, Florida, United States
Rinku had attended Guru Gobind Singh Sports CollegeA residential sports college in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Professional Wrestler, Professional Baseball Player (retired)
- father His father was a truck driver.
- siblings – He has 8 siblings.
6 feet 4 inches or 193 cm
125 kg or 275.5 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- muscular frame
- shoulder length, thick hair
- sport a long, thick beard
- he has a tattoo on his upper chest
Rinku Singh Facts
- Rinku excelled in javelin throwing as a youth and was a junior national javelin medalist.
- After winning the reality TV show million dollar arm In 2008, he and runner-up Dinesh Patel traveled to Los Angeles, where he trained. University of Southern California Pitching coach Tom House.
- He 20. tried in front of scouts from major League Baseball (MLB) teams in November 2008 and both of them signed contracts with Pittsburgh Pirates The Organization, an American professional baseball franchise based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This made the pair the first Indians to be signed to American major league baseball contracts.
- Both began the 2009 baseball season with Gulf Coast League PiratesThe Pittsburgh PiratesAffiliated in ‘ gulf coast leaguea rookie level minor league baseball Organization that operates in Florida. In July 2009, Rinku became the first Indian citizen to participate in a professional baseball game in the United States.
- He finished the season with a 1–2 record and 5.84 ERA (earned run average) in 11 games, making only 1 run on 3 hits in his last 6 matches. He went 2–0 in 2010 with a 2.61 ERA in 13 games and, by August of that year, was promoted. Pirates, Class A short-season affiliate, State College Spikes,
- he also went for Canberra Cavalry In Australian Baseball League (ABL) for the inaugural 2010–11 season of the competition. He went 1-0 up with a 3.94 ERA in 16 innings.
- They opened in the 2011 season Dominican Summer League (DSL), a branch affiliated to minor league baseball Which is played in the Dominican Republic. He pitched in 8 games spread over DSLThe gulf coast leagueAnd this New York-Penn League (One minor league baseball organization that operated in the northeastern United States from 1939 to 2020), before joining West Virginia Power Of South Atlantic League (One minor league baseball organization with teams from New York to Georgia in July 2011 primarily in states along the Atlantic Coast of the United States).
- he returned to Australian Baseball League For the 2011-12 season, turned out to adelaide bite, they even made it for world all-star team for 2011 Australian Baseball League ‘All-Star Game’.
- In 2012, he played 39 games for West Virginia Power, throwing 72 innings, earning a 3–1 win-loss record and dismissing 65 batsmen. A promising start to his baseball career was marred by injuries and surgeries that forced him to miss entire seasons in both 2013 and 2014. He missed all of the 2015 season due to a broken elbow.
- Pirates The organization re-signed him in November 2015 and he made a solitary appearance for Gulf Coast League Pirates In 2016, played 1 innings without a score.
- Thereafter, his baseball career was going nowhere, he shifted his focus to wrestling. He signed a contract with WWE Made his in-ring debut in January 2018 and with promotions in May 2018 NXT brand.
- In 2021, he was promoted WWE‘s raw brand, and by November 2021, he had transitioned from a tag team wrestler fighting under the ring name ‘Rinku’ to a singles wrestler under the ring name ‘Veer’, which was later changed to ‘Veer Mahan’ was.
Featured image by Rinku Singh / Instagram